Uttaran

   

no sympathy for Iccha (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

gullicricket

Senior Member

gullicricket

Joined: 20 July 2005

Posts: 250

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Villain or no villain I ve always been in Tapasya's camp so if this hostel thing works out for her it ll be really great... lets wait and watch. GO TEAM TAPPU!!! Clap 

Edited by gullicricket - 05 June 2009 at 3:31pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no sympathy for Iccha (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalgarg

Senior Member

payalgarg

Joined: 02 June 2009

Posts: 732

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
even i want her to be Tapasya minus nani.go team UTTARAN
Originally posted by gullicricket

Villain or no villain I ve always been in Tapasya's camp so if this hostel thing works out for her it ll be really great... lets wait and watch. GO TEAM TAPPU!!! Clap 

payalgarg

Senior Member

payalgarg

Joined: 02 June 2009

Posts: 732

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
YAHOO!!IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!
 
I WAS RIGHT.GO TAPASYA!
 
THE REAL TAPPU IS IN AGAIN.
 
ICCHKI AND TAPPU FRIENDSHIP IS IN AGAIN

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Joined: 19 February 2008

Posts: 2278

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Yup
she's Missing Iccha
She's Missing Friends
whom she hated so much

I had always wanted their friendship to Stay
Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clap     Clap     Clap     Clap     Clap   

TAPPU-ICHKI Rock !!!!!!

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Joined: 23 December 2006

Posts: 5782

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
ya nw she realises icha is a true frnd..bt for hw long?till sumthn else happens tht makes her jealous again..she is a spoilt pampered brat..i knoe many dnt agree wid me bt its a fact..

payalgarg

Senior Member

payalgarg

Joined: 02 June 2009

Posts: 732

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

ya nw she realises icha is a true frnd..bt for hw long?till sumthn else happens tht makes her jealous again..she is a spoilt pampered brat..i knoe many dnt agree wid me bt its a fact..
 
ANU JO RISHTE TOOT KAR BANTE HAIN WO ZINDAGI BHAR KE RISHTE HO JAATE HAIN.this is bcoz all the dirt is out when u have a break up n when u are together again relationship is purer than ever.tapasya  has learned the lesson of togetherness and the value of true friendship.she is now the good old tapasya  minus the nani factor.this is permanent.u dont worrry.iccha and tapasya may have lots of quarrels but they will remain friends forever


Edited by payalgarg - 13 June 2009 at 4:50am

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Joined: 23 December 2006

Posts: 5782

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
am sorry bt i disagree..if u saw the last episode u wil understand wot am saying..even nw tapasya wants icha to b only there for her entertainment..bcoz no1 in the hostel ws ready to bear her tantrums..no goin near her parents or nethn else tht 'princess tapasya' likes..
i havent seen the early episodes of uttaran so havent seen tht aspect of tapu tht every1 tlks of..wot i hv seen in past two mths is a spoilt selfish girl who wud nt hesitate to do nethn if she dsnt get her way..so mch jealousy for a girl she calls her best friend?thts nt correct..ya she is a small girl bt even then there r basic manners tht u learn wen ur a small girl only..the way she spoke the servant woman,icha,her teachers n classmates in school..these things r nt taught wen u go to college..u imbibe ths at an early age only..

payalgarg

Senior Member

payalgarg

Joined: 02 June 2009

Posts: 732

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

am sorry bt i disagree..if u saw the last episode u wil understand wot am saying..even nw tapasya wants icha to b only there for her entertainment..bcoz no1 in the hostel ws ready to bear her tantrums..no goin near her parents or nethn else tht 'princess tapasya' likes..
i havent seen the early episodes of uttaran so havent seen tht aspect of tapu tht every1 tlks of..wot i hv seen in past two mths is a spoilt selfish girl who wud nt hesitate to do nethn if she dsnt get her way..so mch jealousy for a girl she calls her best friend?thts nt correct..ya she is a small girl bt even then there r basic manners tht u learn wen ur a small girl only..the way she spoke the servant woman,icha,her teachers n classmates in school..these things r nt taught wen u go to college..u imbibe ths at an early age only..
 
 
i am quite dissapointed with TAPPU.
 
Though she has realized her mistake and the value of true friendship there are a few things she needs to learn
 
she needs to learn the art of giving and not taking as iccha after reminding TAPPU 2-3 times in the same dialogue that her father is not there could not convince her friend to share Jogi with her.(i dont know how she will react when the truth is out)
 
TAPPU still needs to learn how to keep her friend happy rather than expecting iccha to behave in the manner that keeps her happy(as shown today).
 
she needs to learn that u can never make a true friend by putting her in bars!!
 
i hope she soon comes to realize that the distance she is trying to maintain between iccha and jogi is actually the distance she has with her so called best pal ichki(as icchha will never pour out her heart to her,something which serves as a basis of friendship)
 
i think jogi and divya will soon find out about the agreement between the girls as these things do not stay in dark for long.plus i do feel iccha has full right over jogi's love and affection as she has lost her father becoz of him.(something which can never be compensated with any amount of rupees)
 
kisi ne kaha hai pyaar baatne se badta hain,kam nahi hota.koi jaa kar tapasya ko bhi batao yaar.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Iccha changes Hairstyle [Pics]

2

Evita. 15 5514 27 January 2010 at 3:26pm
By shivani003
Iccha in Drugs racket

2 3 4

Evita. 28 3489 24 December 2009 at 8:25am
By OfTheHeart
Iccha received an ita award....

2 3

sanjaykedari 17 2834 15 December 2009 at 12:36am
By roshaaan
vansh will fall in love with iccha msvinetha21 1 1320 14 December 2009 at 9:39am
By mkdeepaa
hat's off to iccha and veer sanjaykedari 2 1731 12 December 2009 at 3:01am
By shivani9

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.