Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 1:04am | IP Logged
mr gullicricket as for the ticket,i think u can ask this question urself if you had announced the news to damini and icchha.thats the best way out

i think damini is leading the life in the house as a respectful supporter and not the maid anymore .the same difference a between a saarthi and a daas.the family wants her now to give good culture to tapasya which is an honour.as i said earlier a kid's mind is a plain paper.whatever u write on it is written.tapasya is going to boarding but not bcoz of icccha but bcoz of nani who converted a golden heart girl into a black hearted girl.whatever be the reason,a 9 year old kid is not that small that she wont understand something could have happened to iccha.when she separated iccha from damini she was more than happy,then why is she crying whn she is being separated from her parents to move to a safe place and not a jungle?it is bcoz she has developed an attitude in which u only feel ur grievances and are free to hurt others. and thanks to nani again,after doing such a big scam,she is not even embarrased or regretful.her only intention is that her parents shud forget her anyhow so that things can be as usual as ever.parents do have to take a strict decision to nurture their child's future.she is going to boarding bcoz divya and jogi care for their daughter's future.they want their daughter to learn to share her things with others rather than ordering everybody as her slave being jogi thakur's daughter.they want her to be a nice human being who can understand other's grievances as her own. they dont want their daughter to grow into a rich rad who thinks she can buy anything with money and can hurt anybody for fulfilling her dreams.its not all about iccha,its about tapasya and only tapasya the husband wife duo is thinking about.but as it is easy to put the blame on somebody,iccha is best as the bali ka bakra.

for ur earlier posts,i think ur the best person to judge urself

Edited by payalgarg - 04 June 2009 at 8:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no sympathy for Iccha (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
mr gullicricket i am sorry but if somebody has made a good effort to change the mindset of people,i appreciate it. and will also fight if somebody abuses it.u can continue with ur interests and disinterests n i can understand that a tv show can never change the way u look at housemates.something dekh ke makkhi nigalna is more easier when the milk is tasty.right?

Edited by payalgarg - 04 June 2009 at 8:29am

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 1:25am | IP Logged
rgattu,i am glad to see a mature user in the blog.but its sad that the blog has a different viewpoint. to understand the flow of the blog,i request u to please go thru the earlier posts in the blog(especially the first one) and do comment about it

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gullicricket

This is one series where im just unable to connect with the main character Iccha. The makers are trying in every way to make us feel sorry for her but I don't. She is living in a good house, does no work, goes to school, plays with the best of toys.. there are so many kids in her situation who don't even get this much.. eg. her old school friends, her basti friends. From the first episode where she throws the birthday cake her friends get for her, then when she expects Tapasya to shop for her in the mall, the whole school track.

I feel a little sympathy for Damini but now after the whole bhashan that she gave jogi thakur she has forgotten everything and is living with her husband's murderer like its a no big deal. She is raising her daughter on his wealth not on what she is earning. Whats the use of crying in an episode or two.

The only person I feel sorry for in Uttaran is Tapasya. Her mother never tried to play with her or keep her occupied. A servant is literally bringing her up. Her best friend is an undereducated girl. And the jealousy she has started feeling is totally justified. I want to watch this serial but it just gets more and more annoying.

I TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dead
Now poor Tapasya is being sent to live in a hostel. Like its her fault. Sure she left Ichcha behind but I feel sorry that shes living in a house where her parents are showering their love on someone else.

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged
SRKLovr,the only question i have for u is what wud have u done if ur kid had been jealous with someone to the extent of being after her life?i dont think tapasya is being sent to boarding bcoz of iccha but bcoz of her dear nani who converted the golden heart girl into a black hearted girl.no parents can tolerate that.the decision her parents have taken is cent percent right.she needs to be a good human being not a negative minded rich rad.it is for tapasya's betterment and not for iccha's favour.pls watch the episode again and understand the whole situation. and ofcouse its her fault.an out of bounds fault

Edited by payalgarg - 04 June 2009 at 8:21am

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalgarg

SRKLovr,the only question i have for u is what wud have u done if ur kid had been jealous with someone to the extent of being after her life?i dont think tapasya is being sent to boarding bcoz of iccha but bcoz of her dear nani who converted the golden heart girl into a black hearted girl.no parents can tolerate that.the decision her parents have taken is cent percent right.she needs to be a good human being not a negative minded rich rad.it is for tapasya's betterment and not for iccha's favour.but as somebody has to take the blame iccha is best as the bali ka bakra.pls watch the episode again and understand the whole situation.and ofcourse its her fault.an out of bounds fault

Edited by payalgarg - 04 June 2009 at 8:22am

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Payal, If you think by sending Tappu to hostel she'll start appreciating Ichha and develop affection for her and Damini.. I don't even have a counter answer for this Confused. Maybe (0.001%) Jogi's decision was right but his timing was XTREMELY bad.  

Now if u don't agree to this maybe u have some personal vendetta aginst me. LOLLOLLOL

Edited by gullicricket - 04 June 2009 at 1:13pm

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged
mr gullicricket,the point is not that she shud love and appreciate iccha.that is her personal choice.the point is that she shud learn the lesson of togetherness and understand other's grievances.whether u agree or not the hostel will definitely be succesful in teaching tapasya these lessons.when she has to be sorry for her wrong doings (like she will have to do for throwing the breakfast in the dormentary)she will definitely remind of the days when she hurt icccha(for example tore her maths book when jogi appreciated her) and didnt want to say sorry at all.

i dont have any personal vendetta or grudge against u but i am sure u do have the same for the  major portion of population existing in our country.

Originally posted by gullicricket

Payal, If you think by sending Tappu to hostel she'll start appreciating Ichha and develop affection for her and Damini.. I don't even have a counter answer for this Confused. Maybe (0.001%) Jogi's decision was right but his timing was XTREMELY bad.  

Now if u don't agree to this maybe u have some personal vendetta aginst me. LOLLOLLOL

Edited by payalgarg - 05 June 2009 at 12:31am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top