Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

radash

radash

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

here is what i think it doesn't metter what we want to see in the show (the real life of maid) they will always make us  feel sorry for iccha and damini, indian audition don't like to watch poor people and middel class people they like the big set and always like the rag to rich story it start with poor but in few month they have big bunglo and cars, if the creative don't show the big house people don't watch the shows. it is sad that now days people don't like reallity any more they alwasy want to see the  wonderland, so sad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no sympathy for Iccha (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

mr gullicricket posting ur opinion is a different thing and making a statement against humanity is a different one.did anyone stop u when u were posting those rubbish scraps from the beggining?but that last one was unacceptable.i can understand that people who have behaved the same way throughout their life like nani behaves in uttaran  will find the show irritating and awful.as we all know 'sach kadwa hota hain'.there's nothing personal about it.its social.all the characters in the show are artificial but reflects a big portion of characters that exist in our society.just by saying heyyy payal chilll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u cant escape it.All i can say is that its high time,pls open ur eyes.or if u cant dont expect other's to close it.as u said that dont impose ur opinion on others

Edited by payalgarg - 03 June 2009 at 12:26am

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 12:07am | IP Logged
sad na radash,even whn we want to see such things iccha did not get the 50 lakhs even after winning it. bcoz this is the truth.they are illeterate.they buy lottery the most.but what if they win it?what if they have conquered their dreams?their poverty and illeteracy comes in the way of accessing it.tell me one thing had u been at nani's place had u whole heartily announced that icccha you have won 50 lakh's of rupees?u are no more a poor maid's daughter.congratulations! none of us wud have done that.maybe bcoz we want to see them like this only.at our feet.unki kya aukaat jo hamare barabar aa kar baithe?haina.that's why the show is more than real and has won the hearts of millions of people in a few months.bcoz public no more likes saas bahu artificial and unrelaistic jhagra nowadays.they want truth like balika vadhu,uttaran and ndtv imagine's jyoti

teadybear

Groupbie

teadybear

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 5:59am | IP Logged
tapasya is not wrong..its Human to feel insecured and that masi is also spoiling her.she is a kid but yes she should be made to adjust so that she doesnot become adamant when she grows up.

radash

radash

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalgarg

sad na radash,even whn we want to see such things iccha did not get the 50 lakhs even after winning it. bcoz this is the truth.they are illeterate.they buy lottery the most.but what if they win it?what if they have conquered their dreams?their poverty and illeteracy comes in the way of accessing it.tell me one thing had u been at nani's place had u whole heartily announced that icccha you have won 50 lakh's of rupees?u are no more a poor maid's daughter.congratulations! none of us wud have done that.maybe bcoz we want to see them like this only.at our feet.unki kya aukaat jo hamare barabar aa kar baithe?haina.that's why the show is more than real and has won the hearts of millions of people in a few months.bcoz public no more likes saas bahu artificial and unrelaistic jhagra nowadays.they want truth like balika vadhu,uttaran and ndtv imagine's jyoti

i agree 100%
logo ko koi aga aya to nahin achha lagta hain,  rich people don't want to see poor people get anything. all that rich people want is "nakrani rakhna" because they can controll them or get their work do.  I don't think anyone would have announce that here iccha you have 50 lakh rupees,  How sad it is that people in sociaty don't like someone do better then them.  This is why i like the show that if not slum but in havaly they still show the reallity of maid, notice damini's and iccha's way of living has not change, just because they live in big house they don't behave being rich, it is nani who behave like spoil brat even though she has nothing and still  behaves like lady of the house.  And thank god we moved on from saas bahu drama to realistic show,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgarg

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

thanks radash for agreeing with me

Edited by payalgarg - 04 June 2009 at 1:15am

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Hey Payal lets not fight ok.. we just have 2 different view points .. doesn't that make the discussion more interesting? Try not getting too hostile.. dunno about u but Im here to pass some time and enjoy other viewpoints.. I wud prefer not learning my lessons from TV shows Smile

About the lottery I think it was pretty dumb of Iccha and Damini to trust Maasiji of all the people in the house.. don't need literacy for that just some common sense. Also I think u r getting it all wrong, I don't want to see people like Damini suffering all their lives, infact I've always said she shud demand a huge monetary compensation, a decent job in one of Jogi's factories(there are lot of unskilled jobs for uneducated people too).. the life and disrespect she and her daughter are getting is because of her decision to stay in Tappu's house.. probably she is enjoying living in the big haveli or Jogi's fatherly affection for her daughter .. Im really not sure why. U can say Tappu's parents begged her to stay but thats no reason to  make ur life miserable...unless u r in fact profting from it. Also my scraps from the past are proving true for our poor Tappu who is now getting kicked out of her own house.. tragic. Again, just my point of view Payal..chillllllllll Smile

rgattu

rgattu

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged
gullicricket - no offence but dont agree with what you write.

Damini slogs her butt off even in the haveli, just cos she is 'in there' now, its not like she is lazing about all the time. She is still doing a job - maybe getting paid in kind (as in Ichcha's education etc.). What is wrong with it? And if you remember one of the main reasons for staying back was to be Divya's support in her bad time. And if Jogi and Divya want to help out Ichcha - whats wrong? Damini wants the best for Ichcha, that which she can't give, every mother makes these sacrifices - and she is not SPONGING OFF.

Re Tapasya - she is spoilt, period. And in all this dont forget the mindset of 'nani' who is manipulating T for her own nefarious purposes.

I do admit that Jogi was a bit OTT cos of his guilt which kicked off the whole thing, but it is natural. When we were kids if my sis or me did something wrong and got majorly shouted at by some elder, than after some time they would be extra nice to make up and end up making the other sibling jealous, but in this serial this was like shown 100 times worse.

And please - in all this, Ichcha is the silent victim one way or the other and please remember she is a child.

I must admit though, I am shocked  how many seem to agree with your view. And give importance to material things...

" People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. The confusion arises in the world when people are used and things are loved".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgarg

Post Reply New Post

Go to top