no sympathy for Iccha - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gullicricket thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Payal, If you think by sending Tappu to hostel she'll start appreciating Ichha and develop affection for her and Damini.. I don't even have a counter answer for this 😕. Maybe (0.001%) Jogi's decision was right but his timing was XTREMELY bad.  

Now if u don't agree to this maybe u have some personal vendetta aginst me. 😆😆😆
Edited by gullicricket - 14 years ago
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mr gullicricket,the point is not that she shud love and appreciate iccha.that is her personal choice.the point is that she shud learn the lesson of togetherness and understand other's grievances.whether u agree or not the hostel will definitely be succesful in teaching tapasya these lessons.when she has to be sorry for her wrong doings (like she will have to do for throwing the breakfast in the dormentary)she will definitely remind of the days when she hurt icccha(for example tore her maths book when jogi appreciated her) and didnt want to say sorry at all.

i dont have any personal vendetta or grudge against u but i am sure u do have the same for the  major portion of population existing in our country.

Originally posted by: gullicricket

Payal, If you think by sending Tappu to hostel she'll start appreciating Ichha and develop affection for her and Damini.. I don't even have a counter answer for this 😕. Maybe (0.001%) Jogi's decision was right but his timing was XTREMELY bad.  

Now if u don't agree to this maybe u have some personal vendetta aginst me. 😆😆😆

Edited by payalgarg - 14 years ago
gullicricket thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Villain or no villain I ve always been in Tapasya's camp so if this hostel thing works out for her it ll be really great... lets wait and watch. GO TEAM TAPPU!!! 👏  Edited by gullicricket - 14 years ago
payalgarg thumbnail
even i want her to be Tapasya minus nani.go team UTTARAN
Originally posted by: gullicricket

Villain or no villain I ve always been in Tapasya's camp so if this hostel thing works out for her it ll be really great... lets wait and watch. GO TEAM TAPPU!!! 👏 

payalgarg thumbnail
YAHOO!!IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!

I WAS RIGHT.GO TAPASYA!

THE REAL TAPPU IS IN AGAIN.

ICCHKI AND TAPPU FRIENDSHIP IS IN AGAIN
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yup
she's Missing Iccha
She's Missing Friends
whom she hated so much

I had always wanted their friendship to Stay
Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!

👏     👏     👏     👏     👏   

TAPPU-ICHKI Rock !!!!!!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya nw she realises icha is a true frnd..bt for hw long?till sumthn else happens tht makes her jealous again..she is a spoilt pampered brat..i knoe many dnt agree wid me bt its a fact..
payalgarg thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

ya nw she realises icha is a true frnd..bt for hw long?till sumthn else happens tht makes her jealous again..she is a spoilt pampered brat..i knoe many dnt agree wid me bt its a fact..

ANU JO RISHTE TOOT KAR BANTE HAIN WO ZINDAGI BHAR KE RISHTE HO JAATE HAIN.this is bcoz all the dirt is out when u have a break up n when u are together again relationship is purer than ever.tapasya  has learned the lesson of togetherness and the value of true friendship.she is now the good old tapasya  minus the nani factor.this is permanent.u dont worrry.iccha and tapasya may have lots of quarrels but they will remain friends forever
Edited by payalgarg - 14 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am sorry bt i disagree..if u saw the last episode u wil understand wot am saying..even nw tapasya wants icha to b only there for her entertainment..bcoz no1 in the hostel ws ready to bear her tantrums..no goin near her parents or nethn else tht 'princess tapasya' likes..
i havent seen the early episodes of uttaran so havent seen tht aspect of tapu tht every1 tlks of..wot i hv seen in past two mths is a spoilt selfish girl who wud nt hesitate to do nethn if she dsnt get her way..so mch jealousy for a girl she calls her best friend?thts nt correct..ya she is a small girl bt even then there r basic manners tht u learn wen ur a small girl only..the way she spoke the servant woman,icha,her teachers n classmates in school..these things r nt taught wen u go to college..u imbibe ths at an early age only..
payalgarg thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

am sorry bt i disagree..if u saw the last episode u wil understand wot am saying..even nw tapasya wants icha to b only there for her entertainment..bcoz no1 in the hostel ws ready to bear her tantrums..no goin near her parents or nethn else tht 'princess tapasya' likes..

i havent seen the early episodes of uttaran so havent seen tht aspect of tapu tht every1 tlks of..wot i hv seen in past two mths is a spoilt selfish girl who wud nt hesitate to do nethn if she dsnt get her way..so mch jealousy for a girl she calls her best friend?thts nt correct..ya she is a small girl bt even then there r basic manners tht u learn wen ur a small girl only..the way she spoke the servant woman,icha,her teachers n classmates in school..these things r nt taught wen u go to college..u imbibe ths at an early age only..

i am quite dissapointed with TAPPU.

Though she has realized her mistake and the value of true friendship there are a few things she needs to learn

she needs to learn the art of giving and not taking as iccha after reminding TAPPU 2-3 times in the same dialogue that her father is not there could not convince her friend to share Jogi with her.(i dont know how she will react when the truth is out)

TAPPU still needs to learn how to keep her friend happy rather than expecting iccha to behave in the manner that keeps her happy(as shown today).

she needs to learn that u can never make a true friend by putting her in bars!!

i hope she soon comes to realize that the distance she is trying to maintain between iccha and jogi is actually the distance she has with her so called best pal ichki(as icchha will never pour out her heart to her,something which serves as a basis of friendship)

i think jogi and divya will soon find out about the agreement between the girls as these things do not stay in dark for long.plus i do feel iccha has full right over jogi's love and affection as she has lost her father becoz of him.(something which can never be compensated with any amount of rupees)

kisi ne kaha hai pyaar baatne se badta hain,kam nahi hota.koi jaa kar tapasya ko bhi batao yaar.