Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Did u want Naitik-Akshi kiss after Marriage?

LunaNova thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello....im relly excited that they are showing us the 1st Naitik and Akshara kiss itz the scene i was waitin so cuutee....the kiss happens before marriage......but yaar the showz caption says "shaadi ke baad hogi hamari prem kahani' meaning 'our love story will begin after marriage' but the love story has already started even b4 marriage even though the showz about fallin in luv after marriage.....so do you think they should have shown the kiss and proper romance after marriage?kyunki if the romance and fallin in luv is shown now.....then they wont have anything new to show after marriage no excitement....and it will turn 2 another saas bahu rona dhona.....Dadajee stopping Akshara going college and Naitikz arrogance and jealousy,Akshara wanting to be a singer and maybe after an year Akshara giving birth 2 twin daughters Rekha and Megha will be shown

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How do u know about akshara having twins?😕Or is it a guess?
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
so what if they kissed before marriage?there will be a lot to show after marriage ...the "real" love story will start after marriage only...

nyways this was the theme of the show..she said she'll fall in love with the guy she'll marry.....and this is way it should be in arranged marriage......
indian_chick thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

so what if they kissed before marriage?there will be a lot to show after marriage ...the "real" love story will start after marriage only...

nyways this was the theme of the show..she said she'll fall in love with the guy she'll marry.....and this is way it should be in arranged marriage......

i was gana saii de samee fingg..lloool!!!i acctulii lykdd ittt...it wass welll cuteeee nn differentt!!!
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what ever it is but i'm enjoying it.
abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
come on its a peck on the cheek, it's supposed to be cute as opposed to super-romantic. I just wonder if naitik came up with this on his own, or did he get this idea from mohit/nandini/reshmi? lol