Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Armaan and Purab total opposites (Page 2)

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged
LOLi dont get it are you armaan fans saying at last that you dont like armaans charecter on screen because he is a womaniser and purab's nice coz he is not one LOLLOL its a funny twisted up post in which u guys are confused yourself i thought u liked womanisers

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

i don't know........................but cant say much about them personally...............but i feel that whtever happened it was not samir's fault in any case.................but still..............i like samir for the way he has played purab..........
exactly it wasn't he who ditched these two women i.e his exwife and late gf (guess you guys know ) bout it were them who ditched him .the first one left him coz she had a trouble with his mom &coz he was not successful as her present flop hubby and the second one left him for a married man who later ditched her

Anyways one thing I wanted to say is ,we guys do not know either of them personally and hence should not comment on their personal lives .Imagine how you would feel if some Mr X comments about your life !!!!!

as far as apoorva is concerned he is a lucky man to have a good wife and god bless them

MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

I have to agree with Nishi on this.

I like Purab as he's a great character. Purab and Samir Soni are not the same thing. Actually, Armaan fans will agree with me on this, Purab is unrealistic. So no one can be expected to be like their on screen characters. Apoorva is similar to Purab and that's quite an admirable characteristic.

But you are getting me confused on this. Armaan fans, do you like Armaan for being a playboy or for his physical aspects? If it was the playboy part that's good, why is his personal character appealing? Aren't these two opposite things? The only explanation I can find is that you enjoy watching the playboy character but would not prefer him off screen. Am I correct in my observation? It's making me wonder because someone actually said that they would Mr.Playboy off screen too.

Don't be upset, it's not meant to be a taunt.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Oh! Psychology and emotions are complicated things! Everyone will have a different combination of reasons to be attracted or repulsed. Yeah, he's good looking, yes, some of us like a bit of a bad-boy, and esp. if he turns out to be a good boy underneath, even if only when he finds his true love. This is what is behind my username- "DKaddict."  Dushyant Kumar Saighal in "Tumhari Disha" just obsesses me for these same reasons. Maybe I need to see a shrink? LOL!
MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Hehehehe Lol. Dk is much better than Armaan in my opinion. The character changed to a good guy soon enough. Also the actor who plays it is a good actor.  

My opinions are based on the acting.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
MR2006, I agree completely! I'm so crazy over DK, I'm trying to talk my husband into a french beard! Like that'll ever happen... LOL! Yeah, Ashish Nayar is an excellent actor!
hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

lol guys. I was ot judiging anyone. i jusy found this interesting.

i neevr said sameer was bad guy.Smile

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Armaan and Purab are otota opposites in real life.

ON the show armaan is womanizer always one girl or another. In real life, he's married to one girl, and loves her lots- like purab

On the show purab is this sugary sweet guy. in real life, has had many affairs- like armaan. ofcourse not to see he's bad an all. so purab fans dotn take offence.!  

is this tru or not. u guys are welcome to agree or disagree

It doesn't really mater because both Sameer and Apoorva have done their roles really well.

Besides,I don't think Sameer is a womaniser.He married Rajlakshmi within 6 months of knowing her which means he is a real romantic at heart,and that he got a divorce after 6 months doesn't make him a womaniser.Probably RL was more at fault than him.He dated Nafisa for more than 2 yrs and the reason for their breakup was not given as Sameer's wanderings.

Apoorva too seriously dated Mahima's sister for 4 yrs so he too hasn't been immune to the attraction of opposite sex before settling down.

In fact I would say that Apurva might have played the antithesis of his real self on screen,but Sameer played a role close to what he actually is in real life as far as women are concerned.He did say he had sown quite a number of wild oats before Jassi came into his life.

Go to top