MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Best friends in roadies 6 (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who do u think are best friends of roadies 6?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [48.15%]
7 [25.93%]
2 [7.41%]
4 [14.81%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.70%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

chinky801

Goldie

chinky801

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Nauman mentioned in his blog Tamanna was his emotional support and also we all saw in TV how Tamanna was cheering for Nauman.. Still ppl are saying their friendship is fake.. Ha ha ha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best friends in roadies 6 (Page 2)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xerex

Groupbie

xerex

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by t2004sachin

Nauman mentioned in his blog Tamanna was his emotional support and also we all saw in TV how Tamanna was cheering for Nauman.. Still ppl are saying their friendship is fake.. Ha ha ha

Earlier u said that they are lovers and when i corrected you, you changed track and started saying that they are just friends.

Everybody saw how deep their friendship was when on the first day of final Tamanna told Nauman that he was not worth talking to . Smile

Nauman also said that he used Tamanna . Should i believe a person who keeps on changing his statements.

Remember who told Sandeep and pradeep about their relationship ?.............If i remember correctly it was nauman...............now  is that what u call calltrue friendship ? Smile

Edited by xerex - 28 April 2009 at 11:26am

chinky801

Goldie

chinky801

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Again , I can't stop laughing....I don't change my opinions, by what others say.. I believe my eyes.. What I saw from that it's evident that Nauman and tamman are very good friends, I saw their interview on MTV yesterday wasup... I guess from the poll taken above many ppl agree with me that they are actually good friends...may be lovers

xerex

Groupbie

xerex

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Again , I can't stop laughing....I don't change my opinions, by what others say.. I believe my eyes.. What I saw from that it's evident that Nauman and tamman are very good friends, I saw their interview on MTV yesterday wasup... I guess from the poll taken above many ppl agree with me that they are actually good friends...may be lovers

I know u don't change ur opinions......you  change opinion of others. Smile

See, whther u agree to it or not , U impiled in an earlier thread that they are lovers and that Nauman sacrificed himself for his love Tamanna . When i told u about Tamanna's orkut community and that she is already committed...........their position changed in ur eyes and now they have become 'friends' only.

Soon u will realize that they were not even friends.

Sufi  and nauman are friends.......that i accept

chinky801

Goldie

chinky801

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I have accepted , so as nauman that they are friends and will remain so forever..

I change opinions of others, such a big compliment I never got in my life......Thanks Bro

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
well i thnk its more thn frndship between naumi n tammy..
definitely there ws a misunderstanding or communication gap on the first day of finale...
i remember wen tammy got out she said that she would b happy if a person like naumi would b her bf...so i thnk its more thn frndshp.. jst my thoughts.. not implimenting my views on anyone

xerex

Groupbie

xerex

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

I change opinions of others, such a big compliment I never got in my life......Thanks Bro

You and your illusions....i ll pray for you Bro

chinky801

Goldie

chinky801

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Keep praying bro, that's what exactly u need

Post Reply New Post

Go to top