Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Heya guyz me fatima here. after watching last epi. i was 4 the 1st time happy wid rajshree's acting but not happy at all wid her point to send dhaniya wid akshra. we have seen so many times dhaniya always wanna get married wid her dream man bhola. so if she'll go wid akshara then what will be her future i dont want her to be like gopii dadi who sacrificed hher life 4 daddi.

what say guyz what do u think.?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what will be the future of Dhaniya?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
i think Bhola will not let her marry that oldie..he will surely marry her...

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I think she will go with Akshara..........

Angry_Bird

IF-Rockerz

Angry_Bird

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged
what i was thinking why not bhola and dahanya marry den dey both can go wid akshara

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
No, dadima will tell Badi bahu (Rajshri) that she does not want to repeat the same mistake that happened with Gopi dadi and so dadima will make sure thta Dhaniya gets married..., and yes Bhola and Dhaniya will eventually marry
its totally unfair, for ur daughter's sake , u cannot spoil another woman's daughter's life.....and I dont think Rajshri got anyone with her to her sasural after she got married, rite ....and one more very impt point is-- Aksara will get adjusted in her new home in 3-4 months, and for those few months, Dhaniya's entire life cannot be ruined , it will be very unfair and I hope thats doesnot happen.

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I really hope Dhaniya gets married..n seriously i don wanna c wt happnd wid Gopi Dadi repeat wid Dhaniya..!

But the rishta she got was not good..how cud she eva accept it..i feel very bad 4 her Cry..I hope she marries Bhola..

n plzz u cant ruin her life by sendin her wid Akshara..i do'nt think it will b accepted well wid Naitik's family too..! so Dhaniya shud marry n have her own life..! Smile

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Bola & Dhaniya will get married

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i think Bhola will not let her marry that oldie..he will surely marry her...

thanks 4 replying jana. ya i too think dis time bola is getting affected by dhaniya silence so i think he'll not let her go.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top