Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Do you think most boys are like Naitik? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Rumiiapari

Goldie

Rumiiapari

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I dont think all guys r same....some guys r over protective n possesive more that it needed.....sometime it definitely hurts a girls self esteem....luckily I have never faced such a guy....but today I think most of the guys r very open minded....woh zamana gaya jab ladkiyan sirf ghar m,e rahti thi aur ma baba ke pasand se blindly shadi katti thi.....aisa karoge to gf bhag jayegi....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you think most boys are like Naitik? (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginac

I sincerely hope that all boys are not like Naitik is acting at the moment but unfortunately Naitik knows how a lot of boys think so in one way he really is trying to protect her because lets face it she is not really what I
would call street wise. She even took her mother to school with her. please dont misunderstand we all
love our mums but not to take to school. Pleaassseee! Her parents treat her like a fragile ornament which
is about to break. I however feel that Naitik went about it the wrong way. He perhaps should of said it in
another way. His emotions are getting the better of him and so is his intense love for her which he is unable to express it to her. The show actually shows the true format of the show being that two people
do not know each other very well when arranged marriages happen.

u bet ! Akshara can be as childish as Naitik ...how can fall in and out of love so quickly? yesterday she was dying to meet Naitik and today she wants to call off the marriage ! but i just adore her..perhaps every girl had asked this question "mera shaadi karna zaroori hai? main aapke saath kyun nahi reh sakti" (including me)

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

I don't think that most boys are like him. Some could be. But I guess that people that are like that are just very concerned and care a lot about you. So thats what they try to do. Protect and try to show that they care for you in the way they do. Though some might find it a bit odd of the behavior, people like Naitik might not becuase they'd just know that their showing thier care and love for the other person.

Ahh, i don't think waht I said made sense. Hopefully it might..Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top