Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweetladki87

sweetladki87

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
After seeing last two episodes, i have not been very happy with Naitik. I agree that the other guy is always trying to talk to her but cmon, Akshara agreed to marry you so how can she like someone else? Why is he so jealous that the other guy is talking to her? Akshara loves him

After watching how Naitik pointed finger at her, I was thinking that do you think guys are like this? I mean do you think that they will point finger at you or suspect you for smallest thing like this? or am i just thinking too much like Akshara's mom? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you think most boys are like Naitik?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sapna121

sapna121

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Hi, i'm new. But from watching Naitik, I think he is just worried about her. Just like he said she is a little navie. In a way he is trying to tell her to watch what's going on around her. I mean once you are engaged, you have to be 10X more aware of what you are doing and who you are talking to, especially in a soecity which heavely believes in old tradtions. I don't think the show is suppose to be modern as some of us are thinking it to be in terms of tradtion, and that's what makes a such speical serial. From the beginning they have show how strict the older family member are and how they want their kids to behave. When I watch the show I see Naitik and Akshara as people of the mid 90's who try to change their family's view about the world and how realtionships are becoming more open in way. I hope that makes sense.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapna121

Hi, i'm new. But from watching Naitik, I think he is just worried about her. Just like he said she is a little navie. In a way he is trying to tell her to watch what's going on around her. I mean once you are engaged, you have to be 10X more aware of what you are doing and who you are talking to, especially in a soecity which heavely believes in old tradtions. I don't think the show is suppose to be modern as some of us are thinking it to be in terms of tradtion, and that's what makes a such speical serial. From the beginning they have show how strict the older family member are and how they want their kids to behave. When I watch the show I see Naitik and Akshara as people of the mid 90's who try to change their family's view about the world and how realtionships are becoming more open in way. I hope that makes sense.

very well said Sapna Clap Although i found his attitude disappointing, i didn't find it weird ..He was repeating what  daddaji said  (remember his dialogue "aap bahut bholi hain..samajhti nahi ladke kya sochte hain" ) ...I think he presumed that Akshara has friendship with that guy and she is trying to justify  that theres no harm in this...........In reality, she had absolutely no idea that Naitik is not talking abt Othello and Desdemona but Akshara and himself....Naitik couldn't explain her properly how he exactly felt....

He's being protective about her and as Sapna said, she must be careful now bec. she's engaged.....any known person might also misunderstand just like Naitik.....

He was trying his best to defend himself in front of Nandini and Mohit but he cud not LOL 

I don't know boys are like that or no......but therez nothing abnormal in Naitik's behavior...

kiranheer

IF-Rockerz

kiranheer

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 1:21am | IP Logged

u r 1000 percent rite my views r just like u Tongue

ginac

IF-Dazzler

ginac

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I sincerely hope that all boys are not like Naitik is acting at the moment but unfortunately Naitik knows how a lot of boys think so in one way he really is trying to protect her because lets face it she is not really what I
would call street wise. She even took her mother to school with her. please dont misunderstand we all
love our mums but not to take to school. Pleaassseee! Her parents treat her like a fragile ornament which
is about to break. I however feel that Naitik went about it the wrong way. He perhaps should of said it in
another way. His emotions are getting the better of him and so is his intense love for her which he is unable to express it to her. The show actually shows the true format of the show being that two people
do not know each other very well when arranged marriages happen. They do not know each others
thoughts, likes, dislikes, what makes each other tic and so on. I would like to see these two actually tell
each other that they love each other very much and maybe that might start to bring out some emotions
which are trapped deep down. You can see how much of a child she is . The moment there is some
silly misunderstanding she wants to call off the wedding. A person becomes mature with responsibility and this will happen only after marriage. They are so perfect for each other they just need to realise it.
Patience is a must in an arranged marriage. Cant wait to see how Naitik wins her over after his big outburst of jealousy.

Angry_Bird

IF-Rockerz

Angry_Bird

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 3:54am | IP Logged

u r so correct.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginac

I sincerely hope that all boys are not like Naitik is acting at the moment but unfortunately Naitik knows how a lot of boys think so in one way he really is trying to protect her because lets face it she is not really what I
would call street wise. She even took her mother to school with her. please dont misunderstand we all
love our mums but not to take to school. Pleaassseee! Her parents treat her like a fragile ornament which
is about to break. I however feel that Naitik went about it the wrong way. He perhaps should of said it in
another way. His emotions are getting the better of him and so is his intense love for her which he is unable to express it to her. The show actually shows the true format of the show being that two people
do not know each other very well when arranged marriages happen. They do not know each others
thoughts, likes, dislikes, what makes each other tic and so on. I would like to see these two actually tell
each other that they love each other very much and maybe that might start to bring out some emotions
which are trapped deep down. You can see how much of a child she is . The moment there is some
silly misunderstanding she wants to call off the wedding. A person becomes mature with responsibility and this will happen only after marriage. They are so perfect for each other they just need to realise it.
Patience is a must in an arranged marriage. Cant wait to see how Naitik wins her over after his big outburst of jealousy.

Clap very well said....He managed to win her heart in the most special way !

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by ginac

Clap very well said....He managed to win her heart in the most special way !
Agree wid u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top