Let's work this forum up !!!!!!!!

choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
This forum has been cery slow even since remix started so how  about we try to rock it. It won't hurt if we all post a topic a day and everybody answers 5 topics a day our forum will be running without a problem and for more people I want everyone to pm their friends and ask them to join the forum so we can have more masti . OK ?

Neha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArmaansGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I Agree w/ u Neha..but i think since its a bzee tym of the year w/ most pplz having Finals and all....they arent on the forum and the other reason is that not many kno that Remix is being ReAired! :( So i guess if we spread that aorund we myt have more acitivty on the forum..even myself i hvt been able 2 cum up hre regulalry due 2 Finals..but am gonna try and bcum more active! :D
XOXO
SADI<3
Edited by ArmaansGirl - 15 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha Neha honey😳

must say a novel thought😳 but am not quite worried about this beautyfulll place We have kept this place rocking and reelingggggggggggg for so many years even when there was no sign of Remix ever returning..but we kept it goinggggg coz of our undiyng passion for this show for this place and for the beautyfulll people whom we met here😃😳...so yeah i know this place wld bounce like helll actly its already bouncinggggggg specially wid Remix finding its wya back in our lives😃..yupp i agree it has definatly gottne a bit slackened coz as the person just above me said its a busy time of the year half of us r struggling to do welll in our upcoming exams thats y we arn't able to be here...doesn''t mean we don't want to be here this place is not a forum for us its our homeeeeeee been our home since five years and wld always beeeeee its impossible ot stay away from it and we all r reallly struggling to resist the temptation of hopping here in the middle of studies😆 can u belive it i havent even been watching remix epis off late coz i need to focus😭...anyways wat i wana say is dunt worryyyyyyyyy this forum wld rock like anythingggggg just let us all get done wid our finals..as for topics and alll..that has neevr bene a criteria here..i mean atleast i dunt belive in quantity of posts or topics..what reallly makes a forum specialll is the deapth of its topics and the bond between its members😳..and am proudeeeeeeeeeee like helll RF tops in both these areas😃

but reallly glad t see ur concern and your efforts r commendable👏👏 wld surely help u once i start being fullly active again😳

Smriti
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dis is major exam time all over the world be it entrance exams for 12 passouts like me or final exams fr ppl like nitzie n all...wait for second week of may to see how active everyone becomes😃
funky n crazy thumbnail
thngs hud gt bck on trck😊 xams holidys its 1 big khichdi:P
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
heyy every1!!! nd neha... i completely agree nd im wid u on dis1! well...... thnk god remix restartd cz i wasnt really egular prev. bt now will defo try 2 b!!! hehe so..... lets ROQ DA FORUM!!!!!!
anishalwaysmiln thumbnail
NICE THINKING NEHA.....!!! 👏
I M TOTALY WID YA...!!

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Neha...nice idea hun...we should definitely let ppl know tht remix re-runs have started...that's definitely one of the reasons...but another one is that we all have exams coming...like in most of the countries...this is the season of exams...so that makes us quite busy!! I have 3 AP exams...one next week and two the week after! But after 15th may....i would quite b free!😳 So yaa i would b active after that and hell active after 3rd june!😳😳

ArmaansGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

dis is major exam time all over the world be it entrance exams for 12 passouts like me or final exams fr ppl like nitzie n all...wait for second week of may to see how active everyone becomes😃

U Said it...every1 is going crzzy cuz of xams and finals! i kno i am! :(  But yep...after finals are ova..this forum wwill b flooded 1ce again! :D 😃
XOXO
SADI<3
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Sure neha...u do have exams too...but u are in middle school and not saying that ours is imp. than urs or anything but ours is comparatively more harder!😳