Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aradana

aradana

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
i dont understand one thing...this gopi daadi rem aining unmarried...does it really happen...I mean do they send a maid with the girl when she gets married and will that girl remain unmarried all her lifeOuch???? I felt sorry for gopi daadiCry...pls someone tell me if it happens in any part of india???Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I feel sorry for Gopi daadi!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kannine1

Groupbie

kannine1

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
it's sad and im sure it happens in some families in india. some ppl just dont care about anyone else. Especially when they have a free servant who does all their work.

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Seriously I also feel bad for her
Even if she is a maid she also has a life nd now Rajshri wants to send Dahniya wid Akshara . I dont like dis tradition atleast
I dont kno about present years but yes it was a tradition during ancient times

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah I don't like the tradition either. It's sad for the ones that get sent to do work as maids. They also have dreams and may want to get married.

Gopi Dadi is one of the sweetest members in Akshi's family; she really has a big heart. Even though she doesn't have a life partner, she has never complained. She's always stayed happily with Dadi through all these years. She buried her aspirations and wishes for the sake of Dadi's family. Embarrassed

As for Dhaniya, we all know she loves Bhola. It's just Bhola who's not giving in. I really hope Dhaniya doesn't get sent with Akshara as a maid. She deserves her share of happiness too. Hopefully her dreams come true, and she gets married to Bhola. That way, she can also continue working at the Maheshwari's. Smile

[I still like the idea of Gopi Dadi hooking up with MaharajJi from Naitik's family Embarrassed]

-aisha

aradana

aradana

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
@kannine and sanayaa: i am shocked to know it happens in real life alsoShocked...why not the maids go back after the girl is settled in her hubbys houseConfused

@desi: I agree its so sad with gopi daadi...she must have been the same age as aksharas dadi and she must have watched helplessly dadi enjoying her married life with her new husband..just imagine the plight of the young girl Cry

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Sach me she buried her aspirations her desires nd lived her life for dadi nd Dadi's children
She is a gr8 frnd no doubt
She finds her happiness in Dadi's happiness
she is very sweet
but dis doesnt means dat I want d story to concentrate only on Gopi dadi
ya dey can talk about her happiness etc but  plz I dont want all dat saaris talk btwn her nd dadi
It must have been so hard for her
Yes Rajshri shouldnt send Dahniya wid aKSHI dis is completely ridicul;ous

Yes it happened in India
I had read many stories nd books which prove dat dis used to happen in India

Edited by Sanayaa - 27 April 2009 at 11:28pm

aradana

aradana

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged

I agree thye should stop gopi daadis story at that Sillyand concemtrate on nakshLOL...as such the story is so slowDisapprove

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 1:18am | IP Logged
yes i've seen many cases like gopi dadi.....yes i feel bad for her and Dhaniya ....getting married means they wud no longer work for them......but it's not that they can't marry....like in ye rishta if Bhola marries Dhaniya, both of them wud stay in the same house together and work for them...even if Dhaniya is sent with Akshara, she can marry someone n work in Akshara's house...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top