KASTHURI:APRIL 27-MAY 1 UPDATES discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pat.

Ram nee oru comedian aagittayya... 2 pots irundhaa dead body angathaa irukkunu unakku yaaruyya sonnadhu?

Why should Rekha's mom always ask Ram to do something, cant she do it herself...

naanum kadhaiiya mudikka idea kudukkaren, but this EK is busy collecting Arowanas to keep away the Rahu effect in her horoscope..sigh...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KASTHURI:APRIL 27-MAY 1 UPDATES discussions (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Patsy - Jagduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
eclat, what are Arowanas?  I have kudanjified my head but I have no idea.  Please excuse my ignorance.

Thanks Pat for the update.  Will this Radha never get suspicious of her SIL?  Doesn't this look fishy to her, this business of Rekha never even calling her from Mumbai?  If I were in her place, I would have gone to the police long before now, but then I am not acting in a Tamil serial, either.

Edited by eljay - 28 April 2009 at 9:09pm

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Eljay.:  Arowanas are also known as Dragon Fish

Read that some astrologer had predicted bad times personally and professionally for EK and this is her pariharam, so that these arowanas absorb all the bad effects of Rahu.  EK's storyline maadhiri illa....  ROFL ROFL

Edited by eclat - 28 April 2009 at 11:45pm

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

Thanks Pat.

Ram nee oru comedian aagittayya... 2 pots irundhaa dead body angathaa irukkunu unakku yaaruyya sonnadhu?

Why should Rekha's mom always ask Ram to do something, cant she do it herself...

naanum kadhaiiya mudikka idea kudukkaren, but this EK is busy collecting Arowanas to keep away the Rahu effect in her horoscope..sigh...
  She doesn't want to offend her mappillai...so always tries to put in a word or two of her intentions to him first. Even when there is a conversation between her and Kasturi....Ram is always present to get the 1st hand info and thats what irritates me most and I feel like throwing rocks at EK..!!Angry Radha and Kasturi could have done things on their own....both the nutty ladies doesn't seem to realise that Ram always objects to their suggestions in finding Rekha and as the husband he is much more relaxed and taking things lightly - that too goes unnoticed by them.D'oh
Thanks dear Pat.....Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 29 April 2009 at 12:44am

utopique

utopique

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged
no end in sight here....Ouch

Thanks Pat!

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I think EK and the story writers have no idea how to end the story, but since the last episode has been filmed (according to Jagdu, who is responsible for raising our hopes), they are just going to drag it out a little, and then abruptly finish it all in one week, with Ram being exposed by the police, Rekha's body being found, Kasthuri getting in an accident due to Soma and being critically injured, Kasthuri dying and giving her heart to Kavya, Soma being jailed for the accident and murders, and Thiru going back to Singapore with Kavya.

On a separate note, Bharath and his SIL will be buried together in some unknown place because they too got involved in an accident while trying to run behind Sanjeev, whom they spotted in the hospital when they came to see Kasthuri, and thus the whole story will end.  MUTRUM

sharavathi

sharavathi

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top