widow remarriage !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

london741

Groupbie

london741

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
hi all

in current track they are shpwing phooli's remarriage..that means widow remarriages do happen in such villages...not a big deal....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "widow remarriage !!!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Yeah, but I fear Phooli is getting married to some old man, not a young boy like Jagya...which is probably why her mother too has not been mentioning anything about the boy...what horrible parents!!!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Yeah, but I fear Phooli is getting married to some old man, not a young boy like Jagya...which is probably why her mother too has not been mentioning anything about the boy...what horrible parents!!!
i totlally agree wid u dear...infcat i 2 feel the same  whoever shes geetg married 2 mkes me feel suspicious ...he mite b an older guy!n even if a widow gets married she wudnt find any unmarried guy 4 herself...tats the point here

india

india

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
the guy is also a widow and probably older then Phooli and probably might have kids. so there is nothing new in village.
phooli herself is a kid and now she will have to take care of kids as older as her own age.
then we will get to know she is expecting so like i said showing all these, what are the channels trying proof?

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Maybe they are trying to prove that some people just don't learn...like Phooli's parents...her mother seems to think her only job is to get her married somehow..Phooli's father was not convinced at all, but he is just going along with what his wife thinks..This time I hope Maasa too sees the evil in getting Phooli married to some old guy (if he is an old guy) and talks them out of it.

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Yeah...but she's gonna get married 2 an older guy..n tat's not fair! Disapprove

She is a widow..she wont find a groom 4 herself her own age...but she can rely on education 4 her future....n tat's wt she wanz 2 do 2..! y cant her mom just let her live happily?!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top