Balika Vadhu

Happiness for AJ, Tears for Phooli!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
today we saw how all were trying to keep the anniversary celebration part as secret from both the kidoos. Dinning table scene was fun to watch and esp that one when anandi was trying to peek in those plastic bags to find out whats there.it was all cute and enjoyable but the sour part was phoolis. Felt bad the way she was locked by her mother and she pleaded that she dont want to remarry but to study further!

you think what phoolis mother is doing is justifiable at all?or is it really good for phooli? marriage would be done or you think either of anandi or anyone wont let that happen? because phooli is still a kidooo. and what about aj and anniversary celebration prep from todays epi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happiness for AJ, Tears for Phooli!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veenab

Goldie

veenab

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
ofocurse not, phooli shd study n not remarry rite now. n the way the guy wants to marry so soon (they r even ready to pay 4 it), i find something suspicious. 

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
The groom maybe a Budda, that she is being married to.  Its sad but there are so many societal pressures that force parents to take these decisions.  In some cases children themselves instigate parents to take such decisions based on their behaviour.  In Phooli's case every chance must be given to Phooli to study further..........................

She is a great friend and a good girl for her parents.......Cry  It will be pity if she gets married, hopefully Anandi, Jagya and Bhairav save her.......

Edited by MonMad - 27 April 2009 at 1:29pm

saloniv

Groupbie

saloniv

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
h
ofocurse not, hopefully Anandi, Jagya and Bhairav save her.......

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
the impression i got was that the groom was someone her age...but i guess that was too much to hope. i hope someone saves her.

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged

its really sad 4 the poor gal...y do i feel the guy will b old...phooli has a right 2 study ahead...hope sme1 saves her..

n abt the party...im xcited 4 2 reasons... first abt the surpeise thy r goin 2 gve the couple n secondly i hve a feelng krishna will enter the prty...as i feel he is the son of tat madan singh watever his name who had n  enemity wid dadisas fmly vich was sorted out by badimassa ...his invited along wid his fmly n so i feel tis can happen

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
veenab,MonMad,Saloniv,Shreya,Mehr thanks for replyingHug
yes while AJ cracked me, phoolis part totally turned me down. Want her to continue with her academics and way she said i dont want anything to wear,dont want to ready as girls does i just want to study that had me there:(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top