Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Excellent Episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I'm glad that they made the dialogue between Akshara and Naitik more complex than I expected. Naitik says he did not suspect her but that he thinks she's too innocent and that she may give off the wrong signal. ...It seems that this isn't jealousy or suspicion thru his eyes, but obviously it hurt Akshara.

Also the way he said that he simply asked Akshara a question. He still hasn't admitted or could not see how he actually was doing much more.

And of course, Mohit, Nandini (whom I've grown to love) and Rashmi are awesome.

The scenes regarding Dhaniya were too good. Very sensitively the whole thing was portrayed. Especially Dhaniya's expression, Bhola's expression (mind blowing), and Gopi Dadi's feelings.

I loooooved it. Props to the creatives and writers for bringing these issues to the forefront. It was sad to see that Gopi Dadi felt that Dhaniya would be part of Akshara's dahej. You know when Rajshri and Choti Ma were being so liberal, she must have felt some remorse for herself. And then to see Rajshri change her mind all of a sudden. Of course, it'll be much easier said than practiced in a household were conservative views are still in the stronghold. Hopefully Omi Kaka and Dadi will come to the rescue.

Really, great episode. (Nothing for the love story viewers. But if you want something more, it was great).

PS. ShaVa hug was also very sweet. =)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suecshantellbrownKatrina82dhoopkinarey-Samira-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Excellent Episode" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
frnakly speaking yaar Naitik's logic was beyond my understanding.....yes he said that he's not suspecting her but that boy is trying to talk to her everytime and she's giving him wrong signals.....then what else is she supposed to do if he helps her? slap him?

Akshara  said "unke bhi mann mein aisa kuch nahi hai" i mean how can she say this on behalf of that guy?

Naitik was contradicting himself throughout....he didn't like it that akshara walked away and he wouldn't have liked it if she had kept arguing...obviously then he'd believe that she is giving explanations, that means something is fishy....poor Akshara..she was in a fix....if she wud have argued with him, baat aur bigad jaati....

Yes Dhaniya's track was not tht bad but i don't like it when they give so much attention to her ...i mean half of the episode was wasted on her marriage discussions...all of a sudden this change of mind? it's bec. she wants to get married or she doesn't want to live  like gopi dadi?

the best scene was Rajshri's concern for Akshara.....i had tears in my eyes luking at her....i was remembering the time when i got married n my mom was just incolsolable ...i didn't cry as much as she cried......after so many years of my marriage , she's slipped down on my priorities list but my mom's concern for me has not changed...she gets upset thinking whether or not i've eaten properly......,moms will be moms...Also, Dadi's dialogue was excellent  ! after Akshara will get married, she'll forget her parents and house soon ...apne paraye ho jaata hain aur paraye apno se bhi badkar..

BTW Akshara will have to make herself strong..this is just a trailor..picture abhi baaki hai

Edited by _charu_ - 27 April 2009 at 12:12pm

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Exactly!!!! i wasnt expecting it to be so good .. it was very compex n emotional n thank GOd anything but ektish emotional attiyachaar .. Naitiks behaviour was very realisitc .. whether it was wrong or right is not the discussion ... Naitik is a human being n im glad creatives are handling his character well .. his behviour was understandable boys at this age tends to bahave in this manner but he has to learn n that too on his own terms ... i m sure wotever he will do .. he wil do it in style ...

thanks for making this topic Smile

apart from that Dhania story is very touching, i can relate with her as i myself was having a tough time like her .... it gr8 yeh rishta has such a strong character lineup congratulations to the team Clap

Edited by SAra_Spiritual - 27 April 2009 at 12:10pm

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAra_Spiritual

Exactly!!!! i wasnt expecting it to be so good .. it was very compex n emotional n thank GOd anything but ektish emotional attiyachaar ..

agreed

Naitiks behaviour was very realisitc .. whether it was wrong or right is not the discussion ...

exactly!!

Naitik is a human being n im glad creatives are handling his character well .. his behviour was understandable boys at this age tends to bahave in this manner but he has to learn n that too on his own terms ... i m sure wotever he will do .. he wil do it in style ...

thank you for your response

Post Reply New Post

Go to top