JYOTI's MUM is JYOTI's STEP MUM.

simple_girl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
JYOTI and SUDHA's STEP MOTHER!!!!

I believe that the injustice being shown towards Jyoti and Sudha by Jyoti's mum is because the mother is their step mum. But the the real mum of Deep and Sushma. I think Jyoti's dad probably had married previously, however the kids are unaware of it. This is why Jyoti's mum is evil towards sudha and Jyoti. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please do not write the title in caps and also the part in purple is in caps
Caps aren't allowed in IF

Regards,
Sharona

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simple_girl

JYOTI and SUDHA's STEP MOTHER!!!!

I believe that the injustice being shown towards Jyoti and Sudha by Jyoti's mum is because the mother is their step mum. But the the real mum of Deep and Sushma. I think Jyoti's dad probably had married previously, however the kids are unaware of it. This is why Jyoti's mum is evil towards sudha and Jyoti. 

looks like you are very angry with the mum.😉..but kudos to the creatives of Jyoti for portraying such a charcter s.....o much greys to her shade that shakespeare would have loved to take her in any of his plays....you get upset with her,sorry too....frustrated too...wow........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
priyanka1806 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

okay....!!! u may be right...because whatever good jyoti and sudha does to the family(like jyoti earning and sudha doing household chores)......their mother simply doesnot acknowledge.

On the other hand she supports even the wrongdoings of dipu and sushma.but the question...why doesnt jyoti know abt it,she being the eldest and also why havnt her father and dadiji not uttered a word abt it?
RKB_LUV thumbnail
yeah she is a witch, i hate her, i might be right
passiflora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think u are right.........
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice thyeory!!  it makes sense...the way she's always nagging bout dipu n sushma..

nd she also agreed to leave sudhi wid her grandma when she was so small, so that she cud take care of dipu.