Jyoti

JYOTI's MUM is JYOTI's STEP MUM.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

simple_girl

simple_girl

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
JYOTI and SUDHA's STEP MOTHER!!!!

I believe that the injustice being shown towards Jyoti and Sudha by Jyoti's mum is because the mother is their step mum. But the the real mum of Deep and Sushma. I think Jyoti's dad probably had married previously, however the kids are unaware of it. This is why Jyoti's mum is evil towards sudha and Jyoti. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JYOTI's MUM is JYOTI's STEP MUM." in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Please do not write the title in caps and also the part in purple is in caps
Caps aren't allowed in IF

Regards,
Sharona

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple_girl

JYOTI and SUDHA's STEP MOTHER!!!!

I believe that the injustice being shown towards Jyoti and Sudha by Jyoti's mum is because the mother is their step mum. But the the real mum of Deep and Sushma. I think Jyoti's dad probably had married previously, however the kids are unaware of it. This is why Jyoti's mum is evil towards sudha and Jyoti. 
looks like you are very angry with the mum.Wink..but kudos to the creatives of Jyoti for portraying such a charcter s.....o much greys to her shade that shakespeare would have loved to take her in any of his plays....you get upset with her,sorry too....frustrated too...wow........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

priyanka1806

priyanka1806

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

okay....!!! u may be right...because whatever good jyoti and sudha does to the family(like jyoti earning and sudha doing household chores)......their mother simply doesnot acknowledge.

On the other hand she supports even the wrongdoings of dipu and sushma.but the question...why doesnt jyoti know abt it,she being the eldest and also why havnt her father and dadiji not uttered a word abt it?

RKB_LUV

Groupbie

RKB_LUV

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged
yeah she is a witch, i hate her, i might be right

passiflora

passiflora

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I think u are right.........

AshTara

Goldie

AshTara

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 1:15am | IP Logged
nice thyeory!!  it makes sense...the way she's always nagging bout dipu n sushma..

nd she also agreed to leave sudhi wid her grandma when she was so small, so that she cud take care of dipu.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.