Jyoti

India-Forums

JYOTI's MUM is JYOTI's STEP MUM.

simple_girl Newbie
simple_girl
simple_girl

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
JYOTI and SUDHA's STEP MOTHER!!!!

I believe that the injustice being shown towards Jyoti and Sudha by Jyoti's mum is because the mother is their step mum. But the the real mum of Deep and Sushma. I think Jyoti's dad probably had married previously, however the kids are unaware of it. This is why Jyoti's mum is evil towards sudha and Jyoti. 

-Sharona- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sharona-
-Sharona-

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Please do not write the title in caps and also the part in purple is in caps
Caps aren't allowed in IF

Regards,
Sharona

shabari IF-Dazzler
shabari
shabari

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple_girl

JYOTI and SUDHA's STEP MOTHER!!!!

I believe that the injustice being shown towards Jyoti and Sudha by Jyoti's mum is because the mother is their step mum. But the the real mum of Deep and Sushma. I think Jyoti's dad probably had married previously, however the kids are unaware of it. This is why Jyoti's mum is evil towards sudha and Jyoti. 
looks like you are very angry with the mum.Wink..but kudos to the creatives of Jyoti for portraying such a charcter s.....o much greys to her shade that shakespeare would have loved to take her in any of his plays....you get upset with her,sorry too....frustrated too...wow........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
priyanka1806 Senior Member
priyanka1806
priyanka1806

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

okay....!!! u may be right...because whatever good jyoti and sudha does to the family(like jyoti earning and sudha doing household chores)......their mother simply doesnot acknowledge.

On the other hand she supports even the wrongdoings of dipu and sushma.but the question...why doesnt jyoti know abt it,she being the eldest and also why havnt her father and dadiji not uttered a word abt it?
RKB_LUV Groupbie
RKB_LUV
RKB_LUV

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged
yeah she is a witch, i hate her, i might be right
passiflora Senior Member
passiflora
passiflora

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I think u are right.........
AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 1:15am | IP Logged
nice thyeory!!  it makes sense...the way she's always nagging bout dipu n sushma..

nd she also agreed to leave sudhi wid her grandma when she was so small, so that she cud take care of dipu.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index