Will Naitik make a better husband?

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

I see him getting hyper over silly matters. For instance the random guy in Akshara's college, Naitik is not very impressed with him. πŸ˜•It was really stupid of him to feel so covetous and insecure of a stranger! He is just a classmate who just happens to bump into Akshara whilst she slipped. I thought Naitik was really rude, the way he talks to Akshara... as if they are already married. Just because they are going to get married, doesn't mean Akshara can't say "hello" to a guy! If this is how Naitaik reacts after marriage and jumps into conclusions then will he ever make a good husband?

Mohit or Nandini will not always be there to clear his doubts. He said he won't ever upset Akshara, but he had already done that... so what's the guarantee that he would not freak out like this after marriage?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgh212121 thumbnail
yeah at this point shaurya is a much better husband
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun. Ye ishk nahi aasan honey.

This is a soap opera of sorts with a message of love after marriage. So,Naitik will defo make a very good hubby! He is gentle , polite and respects elders. He has a lot of growing up to do though.He has some MADCAP QUIRKS. I want to reach Naitik's mind-no idea where it is currently located? Naitik- Aks fight in the beginning was a bit too cute but now it is taken to extremes.......soapitic liberty.

Some are wise and others are otherwise......
just my 5cents
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No he will not for sure...!!!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
whatz the definition of a good husband? How do they behave?πŸ˜•   I think a good person CAN become a good husband  

BTW only time will tell whether hez a good husband or not..Naitik has his limitations, he's a perfectionist and he's used to making ppl. dance to his tunes ..Akshara is not perfect either..She'll have to CHANGE a lot , ADJUST a lot, UNDERSTAND A lot.....none of us are perfect...but for the sake of ppl. we love, we do everything possible to make them happy....all this will take a lot of time (it does in reality)   
Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think that Naitik will be a good husband.

I know he is bit possesive and short tempered and he reacts bit too
quickly.  But its only because he isn't matured enough.  As life moves
ahead and he gets to know Akshara better, starts spending life with
her, he will become a good husband. 
I agree it was not right to blame Akshara about that guy.  The first time
I saw the promo, I also feel that hw can Naitik do this to Akshara ?
But this situation might become a good for them and their
relationship.  They might trust each other more better after the
situation gets solved.
Thats why I think that he will be a good husband.
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

whatz the definition of a good husband? How do they behave?πŸ˜•   I think a good person CAN become a good husband  

BTW only time will tell whether hez a good husband or not..Naitik has his limitations, he's a perfectionist and he's used to making ppl. dance to his tunes ..Akshara is not perfect either..She'll have to CHANGE a lot , ADJUST a lot, UNDERSTAND A lot.....none of us are perfect...but for the sake of ppl. we love, we do everything possible to make them happy....all this will take a lot of time (it does in reality)   

Well to ans your first qs. definition of good hubby.................No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.πŸ˜‰

Yes to r rite.....GOOD person will only make a good hubby but  I believe that, in a good relationship, partners change and grow together.  Love is a constant process of discovery and growth!  Marriage or relationship requires three elements: Intimacy, Passion and Commitment. Different loving relationships have different combinations of these elements. Complete love requires all three elements. If Naitik & Aks have compatible expectations...... everything will fall in place. I think the day Naitik stops looking at her faults, but see how she fits into the expectations of his family......all will be fine.

The best thing about loving & being hurt is that we get to know what true love really is(kiss & all that in the promo) . As GOLD is tested in fire so love will be perfected in PAINNNNNNNNNNNNN

We should come to love......not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly just my 5 cents😳
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 5cents

Well to ans your first qs. definition of good hubby.................No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.πŸ˜‰

Yes to r rite.....GOOD person will only make a good hubby but  I believe that, in a good relationship, partners change and grow together.  Love is a constant process of discovery and growth!  Marriage or relationship requires three elements: Intimacy, Passion and Commitment. Different loving relationships have different combinations of these elements. Complete love requires all three elements. If Naitik & Aks have compatible expectations...... everything will fall in place. I think the day Naitik stops looking at her faults, but see how she fits into the expectations of his family......all will be fine.

The best thing about loving & being hurt is that we get to know what true love really is(kiss & all that in the promo) . As GOLD is tested in fire so love will be perfected in PAINNNNNNNNNNNNN

We should come to love......not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly just my 5 cents😳

ur rite dear...that's what i wanted to say...that none of us are perfect....a good husband doesn't mean he will never do anything wrong..all of us have moods, we have different temperaments....fights , arguments and misunderstandings can happen in perfect couples also...those who claim to love each other very much ! We never expect to watch it on TV , we don't want our hero to do anything wrong that's why we get upset the moment something happens......but thankfully that's what makes yrkkh unique ! I think his character sketch sums it all

"Naitik being the only son in the house of daughters was the most pampered and fussed over. His demands were met with even before he asked for them and even as his father tried hard to give him a more balanced upbringing, others made sure he felt very special. Though he is also a sensitive soul who cares for others and never hurts anyone, there is a certain pride in him for being born a boy! Together as a couple Akshara and Naitik will embark of a journey where both will have to shed the facade of being the people their respective families and ambience made them and accept each other in their most natural elements."

very well written..jisne bhi likha hai 😊 
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think yes he will becum agood husband b'coz dey need sum time to understand each other
snowwhite30 thumbnail
Every boy is like that they dont want d girl to talk to other guys...