Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: x.sonia.x

what do u think of frieda pinto bein 10th sexiest woman in the world?

Hi again Sonia

hmmm.... i dont think so 😕 ... I am probably being rude lol 😆😆
Edited by darpan12 - 15 years ago
x.sonia.x thumbnail
its so funny becuz her second post on ur thread says do not post! but i did anyway becuz i was like what if she comes late nd then ur gonna think no one cares about u, so i posted. i hope she doesnt get mad.
x.sonia.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: darpan12

Hi again Sonia

hmmm.... i dont think so 😕 ... I am probably being rude lol 😆😆

no ankit. a guys opinion is always needed in such matters.
i agree wit u tho. shes pretty but 10th sexiest of the world. i dont kno about that.
x.sonia.x thumbnail

Karan & Kajol, not talking?

6 Comments   

Email this Article [Hide]
From Email* *
Seperate multiple addresses with commas(,)
To Email* *

The close buddies Karan Johar and Kajol are said to be at loggerheads following disagreement. The bone of contention ... The close buddies Karan Johar and Kajol are said to be at loggerheads following disagreement. The bone of contention ...
The close buddies Karan Johar and Kajol are said to be at loggerheads following disagreement. The bone of contention is shooting in New York for SRK-Kajol starrer "My name is Khan, directed by Karan Johar.

Its been reported to be spoiling relations between Kajol and Karan.

One big schedule of the film has already been wrapped up in the USA before Shahrukh's shoulder surgery. In order to accomodate SRK's recuperation, Karan meanwhile shot some portions of the film in Mumbai's Borivili area with  child actor Tanay Chheda of Slumdog Millionaire fame.Tanmay plays little Shahrukh in the
movie. Another schedule of movie has been planned in US after Shahrukh gets free from  his IPL 2 commitments from South Africa.

Being a doting and caring mother, Kajol wasn't keen on shooting abroad but things worked out well since the shoot coincided with Nysa's holidays. But now Nysa has to go back to school again and Kajol doesn't want to leave her and travel out of India. Despite requests from Karan, Kajol has flatly refused to oblige. Kajol is said to have suggested that Karan built up a special set for shooting in Mumbai and she would finish her scenes. However being a perfectionist, Karan doesn't want to do that and is insisting of shooting in NY.

This has created a deadlock between the good friends that the duo aren't talking anymore. The ray of hope is the third buddy SRK who can resolve the issue. Over to SRK!
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: x.sonia.x

its so funny becuz her second post on ur thread says do not post! but i did anyway becuz i was like what if she comes late nd then ur gonna think no one cares about u, so i posted. i hope she doesnt get mad.

hehe i'm sure she won't go mad i understand that but i'm shocked to see a birthday thread for me lol but thanks a lot for that sonia you guys are really sweet~😳
I agree with Cheryl Cole topping the list, i think she is really pretty 😳
SRK again.... urrrrggghhhh i hate him 😡...
Guys comments on Ishan shayari

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=938597

Bechara he posted it a year ago and he only had 1 comment. 🤣
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hate cheryl cole she so plastic
x.sonia.x thumbnail
oh shes pretty but what does she do?