trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Of all the Indian accessories for girls, which do you like most and/or wear most frequently.  Like payals, earrings, tikkas, shoes, anything ethnic.  I mostly favor the earrings as they are easiest to pair with anything. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
erm.. i love bangles, and also .. payals i think look great (Y)
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love kundan necklaces/earrings, I frequently wear ethnic-style bangles, I especially love the gujarati-style jewelery (the silver ones people wear for Navratri). I like wearing payal but I don't really like wearing it with western clothes unless I am going for the boho-beachy type look:) I like bindia and tikka as well:P
leomil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well i luv bangles and earings as they luk relly sweet and can be easily pared with anything !!

-meli😛
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VirgoVixen

I love kundan necklaces/earrings, I frequently wear ethnic-style bangles, I especially love the gujarati-style jewelery (the silver ones people wear for Navratri). I like wearing payal but I don't really like wearing it with western clothes unless I am going for the boho-beachy type look:) I like bindia and tikka as well:P

I have gunmetal bangles which arent shiny, but they have this glint to them that is more subtle than other types.  And I also have glass ones that make a sound when they clink against one another and I like that.  I also like bindia in bright colors and metallics and tikka.   Payals are fun because they are easy to wear and they go well with ethnic wear or even jeans.  
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love wearing earing cz they are so easy to wear yet look so beautiful...
and payal and bangles are nice too...but it has to be matching bangles...i dont have a problem with that cos i always get told off for buying soo many!! lol,,...

Great topic..
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic trinzie
well i like earrings the most because i have some matching with nearly every suit ,i have them so i dont look odd wearing black earrings with red salwar kameez - ugh i hate that
i have some bangles that i bought for my sis wedding but i only wear them when we go out
payals i wear most of the time, even when i go to school i love the sound it makes lol
Edited by amreen1990 - 15 years ago
VirgoChick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I love Wearing Earrings And Bangles It Looks Great With A Nice Indian Suit I Always Have  Matching To All My Suits x
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I love payal - they are so pretty but I only really wear them at Navratri or for dance shows etc
I wear bangles with all Indian outfits and with just jeans and a nice top etc because I love them too
I wear earrings the most because they're always suitable
S.Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i mostly love earrings as they are easy to pair with any dress.. and i always put my chain with a small heart shaped pendant which my parents gifted me from Shoppers stop on my B'day.. i always have them with me.