Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Of all the Indian accessories for girls, which do you like most and/or wear most frequently.  Like payals, earrings, tikkas, shoes, anything ethnic.  I mostly favor the earrings as they are easiest to pair with anything. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indian accessories" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
erm.. i love bangles, and also .. payals i think look great (Y)

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I love kundan necklaces/earrings, I frequently wear ethnic-style bangles, I especially love the gujarati-style jewelery (the silver ones people wear for Navratri). I like wearing payal but I don't really like wearing it with western clothes unless I am going for the boho-beachy type look:) I like bindia and tikka as well:P

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
well i luv bangles and earings as they luk relly sweet and can be easily pared with anything !!

-meliTongue

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

I love kundan necklaces/earrings, I frequently wear ethnic-style bangles, I especially love the gujarati-style jewelery (the silver ones people wear for Navratri). I like wearing payal but I don't really like wearing it with western clothes unless I am going for the boho-beachy type look:) I like bindia and tikka as well:P

I have gunmetal bangles which arent shiny, but they have this glint to them that is more subtle than other types.  And I also have glass ones that make a sound when they clink against one another and I like that.  I also like bindia in bright colors and metallics and tikka.   Payals are fun because they are easy to wear and they go well with ethnic wear or even jeans.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
i love wearing earing cz they are so easy to wear yet look so beautiful...
and payal and bangles are nice too...but it has to be matching bangles...i dont have a problem with that cos i always get told off for buying soo many!! lol,,...

Great topic..

amz1990

IF-Sizzlerz

amz1990

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 4:03am | IP Logged
nice topic trinzie
well i like earrings the most because i have some matching with nearly every suit ,i have them so i dont look odd wearing black earrings with red salwar kameez - ugh i hate that
i have some bangles that i bought for my sis wedding but i only wear them when we go out
payals i wear most of the time, even when i go to school i love the sound it makes lol

Edited by amreen1990 - 30 April 2009 at 4:04am

VirgoChick

Goldie

VirgoChick

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Well I love Wearing Earrings And Bangles It Looks Great With A Nice Indian Suit I Always Have  Matching To All My Suits x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top