Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by Ranim

how about prof and reva??????

no .........but then akshat and charu will become brother and sister...πŸ˜•

oooh! mr. prof. u are such a pain ..........😑

see ,u always put us in such a fix....if u will keep doing this to our dear sujal we will have to send u to ur dear wife and there u can meet ur fav. piyush as well. πŸ˜‰   

GUYS!!!!!   BAAT TO SIRF ITNI HAI NA KAI PROF KO GHORI PER BITHANA HAI OR UCC PER LAGAAM BAANNDHNEE HAI.......... ....... SO, EKTA U'D BRING ANY PROF'S SIS OR FRIEND....

πŸ˜†hahahhahhaaaa yaa ppl esp. ranim n choclateee ur posts r really funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i cant stop laughingggπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i alsoo hate dat professor jab bhi ata hai sujal ki buraiii kertaa hai n sujal usay papaaaa G. kehtaa haiii ave u ppl heard papa G. 4om his mouthh funny lagtaa haaiiiii πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hehe!n cute bhiiii

n i want k mujhey koi aisii book miley jiss may main usss professor ko hameshaa k liye bandd ker doon!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘phir har waqt ander betha book perta rahe gaa!πŸ˜†its cuz usay jab bhi dekhooo bookks main dooba hua hota haiii!aur sujal ki baat hoo ya sumfin he dont like book uthataaa hai aur ander chalaa jataa hai buss yehii role hai uskaa!😑😑

yh y does he support kash when she is rong,

and he never supports molly when she is rong. i mean molly is even asking 4 forgiveness.

and i remeber he didn't support mahek in the beginning either.so what is it with kash. she is rong 2.

Originally posted by Ranim

oooh! mr. prof. u are such a pain ..........😑

see ,u always put us in such a fix....if u will keep doing this to our dear sujal we will have to send u to ur dear wife and there u can meet ur fav. piyush as well. πŸ˜‰   

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Yeh maybe he needs to be with his wife and pet piyush. And i agree with ME_T Kashish has done wrong but he is supporting her when she has married a man to take revenge and put that man in jail. That is just as bad if not worse than what Mouli and Mahek did, yet they were not forgiven so easily. Mouli has not even been forgiven yet, coz she made the mistake purposely but then so did Kashish so why is her dad on her side. I see favouritism, when he is suspose to love them all equally. Maybe just coz Kashish was willing to give up Sujal to marry Piyush to keep the family's respect, when the rest are more worried about their own happiness.