Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Jai-Siddesh: Great jodi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

r_tvfan

Goldie

r_tvfan

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
It was refreshing to see a Guys jodi and especially one where both are competent dancers and compliment each other so well. I loved the way the guys carried on the act inspite of the chair breaking. I don't understand why a show such as DID gave them such a cheap plastic chair as a prop. Jai and Siddhesh seem to get along well and that showed during their performance. I liked Remo's concept as it was something new and involved a lot of dance. I would love to see these two do hip hop together in the future, it would be a treat to watch.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jai-Siddesh: Great jodi" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Agree. I loved their jodi. Their performance was excellent. and about that stupid chair, even I thought why such cheap piece of chair was given to them as a prop?? however, they did a fantastic job, and didnt let the chair harm their dance. I would definitely love to see them dance together again. Big smileTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top