Bhola and Daniya (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Shanuindian

Shanuindian

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
oh most definitely....you can tell by the way he looks at her and wonders...it was coming.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhola and Daniya (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fizii_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

fizii_gurl

BollyCurry Visual Effects, SKSJ Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
i thnk he will
bt lets hope 4 the best

Saydie

Goldie

Saydie

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I think everyone is right. In the last few episodes, we have seen Bholas change in expressions when the topic of Dhaniya's marriage is expressed. He seemed quite sad when Shankri Tai came and spoke about the issue or today when he was trying to cheer her up and she wasnt happy. I think that deep down he has feelings for her its just he hasnt realized them yet. And yes my guess is that the two will get married. These two characters were placed in the show for a reason and if Dhaniya gets married then she will leave the show which i dont think is happening. If the two get married, they will live in this house and I think they can perhaps expand the story from there...
Thats just my guess...:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top