superb job
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Edited by susha11 - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
lovely part but i didn't get what was the real cause of their parents death.
its a nice ff continue sooon and pm me.
Originally posted by dazzling_armaan

lovely part but i didn't get what was the real cause of their parents death.
its a nice ff continue sooon and pm me.
 defenitely i will pm u n the cause of their parents death well purposefully i didnt mention it u will find out later.its kind of a mystery n i cant reveal it
thanxxx for the comment

Edited by sheelroxx - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon.
thank you n i will continue soon probably tonight

Originally posted by aliyaha

loved it nice
thank you for the comment
Originally posted by susha11

hey sheela........................😊
just read ur ff thanks
ang i just loved itπŸ˜ƒi am glad that u did
gr8 concept yaar thanx
really looking for ward for the coming parts hey i will update tonight
superb job thanxx
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

thankxx so much for the comment
reserved will read and definately commen sheela
hey sheela,
wonderful update.
pls continue soon and do pm me.
thanks for the pm.

luv
kinnari. 
heyy sheela,
awesome update yaar.
loved it.
pls continue soon and do pm me.
thanks for the pm.

luv
    komal. 

ok the continution of the flashback n it is dedicated to everyone who read my ff

PART III

"whats wrong"said armaan

"nothin"said atul n went stood beside the window.

"realllly! nothings wrong! have u seen urself in the mirror n have u seen this room,its such a mess"
said armaan looking around the room

"since when have started caring about neatness,i was under the impression that u dont actually care about cleanliness"said atul with raised eyebrows

"i  still dont but u do"said armaan n went towards atul

"champ whats wrong"he asked seriously

"how did u write the exam"said atul trying to change the subject.armaan knew that he didnt wanto talk about it so he didnt push him, he knew that his brother will confide in him when he is ready.
"
fine"said armaan n he went n sat on the bed.atul looked at him surprised that he didnt ask him again

"dont u wanna know"said atul puzzled at his brothers behaviour coz when armaan wanted something he will get it no matter what .arman smiled that his plan worked."so u r goin to tell me"said armaan with a smile playin on his lips.atul shook his head 'ofcourse this is one of his plans,what was he thinkin armaan giving up,nope that will never happen'

atul went sat beside armaan n said"i proposed to anji"

armaan looked at him with wide eyes not able accept the fact that his brother finally proposed.

at the sametime in london

rids went in to her sisters room  n said "di it is time for u to pack ur stuff"
"
what "said anji but rids didnt listen to her n went   n  opened  anjis cupboard n started packin her clothes.

"rids what the hell r u doin"said anji

"cant you see i am packing ur clothes"said rids not lookin up n continuing the packing

anji rolled her eyes "but why n give me a straight answer not those indirect answers of urs"

rids finally looked up n said" i   am packin because u r gong to india to meet atul"

"WHAT! R U CRAZY! "said anji shocked at her sisters words

at the sametime in mumbai

"wait u finally proposed"said armaan disbelivengly

"yes i did"said atul  in a sad tone

"wow champ u r finally becoming a brave man"said armaan n thumped on his brothers back

atul gave him a weak smle."wait what did she say"said armaan though seeing his brothers state he already guessed  the answer  ."do u have to ask,isnt the answer clear she said no"

armaan gave a deep sigh  he didnt expect this, he met  anji a lot of times when she came to india with atul on some project work.he always thought that she loved atul, actually he was sure that anji loved atul,the way she talked to him, looked at him yep she did love him n armaan maliik is never wrong

"she loves u i am sure of it"said armaan lookin at his brother

"no she doesnt n u dont have to lie to me to make me feel better"said atul still in a sad tone

"no i am not liein n u know that i am not kind of a person to lie just to make u feel better"

"i am tellin the truth she does love u'said armaa n atul just nodded sadly."o comeon stop being a devdas n tell me what happened afterwards".atul just looked at him with anger In his eyes "devdas! DEVDAS !firstly iam not bein a devdas n secondly u should learn how to be tactful".armaan mentally kicked himself for being a jerk his brother needed him right now n he is makin stupid comments.

"ok ok i am sorry now tell me what happened afterwards"said armaan.

"i said no n she ran away from there,i tried contactin her but she wouldnt pick up my calls"

"n u came straight home"said armaan disbelivingly.

"u called her a few times n  u came straight home"said armaan shakin his head at his brother stupidity

"not few , a lot of times"said atul n armaan gave him a look "fine i called her twice thats all .i just couldnt bring  myself to face her armaan i felt too heartbroken;i didnt think anythin n just boarded the plane n came home"said atul.

" u should have stayed atul n tried to talk to her properly u know anji she loves u n she must have had   some problems n u could have solved them".said armaan

"wat should i do now,at that time i proposed on an impulse i wasnt thinking straight i just realized that it was the last day of college n then we both will be goin in our different ways n i couldnt bear that n  i just proposed"

"i could accept the fact that she doesnt love me armaan but not being able to see her everyday kills me.i couldnt bear that"said atul with tears in his eyes .

"thats it we have got to do something"said armaan.not being able to see  his brother cum friend in this state.

"but what"said atul.just then his moble rang.he looked at the caller id with shock

at the sametime time in london

"r u crazyrids do u know wat u r saying"said anji

"no i am not crazy u r going to india n thats final"said rids n resumed packing anji things.

"but i cant n i told u the reason"said anji not understanding wat her sister was doin

" yes i know n its all being taken care off,u just relax"said rids with confidence in her voice.

anji just shivered when rids words registered in her mind"rids wat did u do"said anji praying that wat she is thinkin is not true.rids looked straight in to her sisters eyes n said" i did wat i had to do"
anji just looked shocked at  her sister as she was jipping up her bags n said "done!"

"rids wat u r doin is wrong"

"no, its not n ur going to india.first go n freshen up"said rids  n forced her sister in to the bathroom.
n took her cell n rang up atul coz she knew that her sis wont call him

mumbai

atul  was just staring at the caller id

"what! who is it?is it anji"said armaan irritated that atul was just staring at the phone.

"no its riddhima"

"whos riddhima"said armaan puzzled how many girls does atul know. he never thought that his brother talked to girls.

"she is anjis sister"said atul still staring at the phone.'well that cleared my doudts'thought armaan

"well comeon talk to her y r u just staring at the phone"said armaan n atul still didnt respond n continued starin.armaan took a deep sigh n snatched the phone from atul .he decided to take the matters in to his own hands if atul took care of them then they will go nowhere.he put the phone to his ear.

"hello"said rids

"hello "said armaan.

she noticed that it wasnt atuls voice.it was someone elses.it was adeep voice n she just felt like listenin to it.breakin away from her reverie she askes"can i speak to atul pls"

he noticed that it was a sweet n soft voice n he felt like he could listen to her all day.he shook his head n said "i am sry but i am armaan his brother n r u riddhima,anjis sister right".she just looked at the phone puzzled 'how did this guy know my name n he called  di anji that means he knows her  well coz only her close friends call her that'

" yes i am ridhima n how do u know who iam"said rids puzzled

armaan smiled"my stupid brother told me".that sentence immediately brought a smile on her face even in this troubled hour."he was just staring at the phone n not pickin it up"said armaan

"ya i did wonder y  he wasnt pickin up the phone" said rids n now she understood that atul is in no mood to talk to her then how is she goin to make them talk to each other.

"my di is also in the same state,she is in denial i dont know wat to do"said rids withouttinkin n bit her tongue she doesnt know this guy but stil she felt like she already knew him.

"my bro too is in that state ,we have got to do somethin"said armaan he felt like he couuld share with her everythin n didnt hesitate to ask her for her help n  somehow  he knew she was thinkin the same thing.

she just looked at the phone n thought he is atuls brother n she feels like he is her friend eventhough she never talked to him before. keeping al her thoughts  aside n said"yes we have to do something .i am making my di come to india but i cant come,so can u plss take care of her".she didnt know why but she felt like askin him instead of atul.he just stared at the phone she trusted him n was asking him to take care of her di.that gesture really touched him."defenitely she is my bros girl n she is my close friend too .i will not let anything happen to her".he assured  her

."dont worry  i will drag atul to the air port"that made her laugh n he was glad that her  mood changed he didnt know why but he knew she needed some support,help,a friend right now n he was here for her.he knew that she is in pain right now,the way she asked him to take care of anji showed it.they said goodbye to each other n hung up

AT THE AIRPORT

rids said goodbye to her sister at the airport n hugged her tightly both the sisters were crying silently."everything will be alright ok i am here for u"said rids."i  should be saying that afterall i am the elder sister"said anji."u have been there for me since i was a kid di now it is time that i be there for u"said rids.they both hugged again n anji left.then immediately rids callled armaan n informed him about anjis arrival.

MUMBAI

armaan tricked atul n bought him to the airport.at the airport armaan made sure that they both patched up then he helped them to convince his parents.it wasnt big problem since their parents already lov anji n they agreed for their marriage since then anji was living in mumbai with atul .rids n armaan talked to each other on regular basis n they became best firends

PRESENT
both arman n ridhimma came out of their thoughts

"u still  didnt tell them that its me who u r talking to everyday right"said rids

"nope still didnt tell them"said armaan

"why armaan u could tell them i am ur bhabhis sister remember"

"same reason why u didnt tell muskaan n nikki n plus u becomin my bhabhis sister makes the matters worse"said armaan.he is already being teased by anji n his friends think that she is one of his girlfriends n he is goin to keep it that way.his reputation goes down the drain  when they know  that he is talkin to his bestfriend  who is a girl  for 2 years n yet he didnt meet her in person.

"when r u comin to india rids"said armaan
'ooo nooo he started again'

"instead of u askin me to come to india why dont u come to london"said rids

"i would if i could but i have got college work n plus hav to help my parents n atul in runnin the sanjivani hospitals.

"u r not a qulified doctor yet . i mean ur studies r not completed yet"said rids

"ya i know that but i help in anyway i could'"said armaan
rids smiled,he is responsible n a great friend

"u could complete the last years of college here in sanjivani medical college with me"said armaan

"n i it is high time that u come to india n u didnt even attend ur sisters wedding . u didnt meet ur sister in the  past 2 years  plus ur friends nikki n muskaan want to come to india for so long but they stayed back for u, now dont you think u should come."said armaan.he really wanted her to come to india.

"hey i said i had my reasons for not attending my sisters weddin n if it was soo important then only i would have stayed back right,why wouldnt i want to meet my sis"said rids annoyed at armaan'y doesnt he understand'

"i know n i didnt even ask u those reasons n gave u ur time  .i know that u will tell me when ur ready"said armaan n this time he wasnt plannin anythin coz things were diffrerent with ridz n he genuinely meant what he said

"thanx armaan for understanding n i will think about comin to india"said rids touched that he is understanding n  he wanted herself to come n talk to him

" thats enough for me n i am going  to US for a week need to visit my friends n i also have some work"said armaan

"o thats alright n bye armaan"said rids

"bye basket n dont foget to call n i will call u too"said armaan n he hung up

rids hung  up n looked at the phone n started thinking"armaan is going to US  for a week n when he comes back he will get a surprse from me n his birthday is coming up too"rids got up from the chair in the balcony n went in to her friends room.both muski n nikki were watchin a movie.

"did u talk to ur boyfriend"said muski not taking her eyes off tv

"for the last time he is not my boyfriend"said rids rolling her eyes

"yeah right "said nikki she too not takin her eyes off tv.'these both will never change'thought rids

"guys i want to say somethin its important"said rids

"yeah sure"said nikki still lookin at the tv n muskaan didnt even reply.

"guys"said rids but both were still engrossed in the movie

"disturb mat kar ridzie movie dekhne do"said muski irritated that she was disturbed.' here she was, thinkin of  sayin something important to them but they didnt even care she is soo lucky that she got such great friends' she thought saracasticly.

rids just took a deep sigh n went n stood before them n said "guys i decided that we should go to india".

both the girls just stared at her with open mouths n now their attention was fully on her.

precap-ridhima ,nikii,muski  comin to india n mayur, sajan n rahul n abhis n benji n uday n dias entry

phew! finally completed part III guys i wrote it quite fast n didnt edit it so forgive me if there r any mistakes n i wrote a long part coz the next update might take a while.plss read it n dont forget to comment

love sheela

Edited by sheelroxx - 14 years ago