Fan Fictions

Love Is A Friendship Set To Music[AR] PART12 - 100 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 122

Page 1
Page   of 122
Page 3 Page 122

-Crimson-

IF-Rockerz

-Crimson-

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mira..

It's a great start..continue soon!
thanks for the comment

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Is A Friendship Set To Music[AR] PART12 - 100 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Crimson-

IF-Rockerz

-Crimson-

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal793

heyyy
very nice start.
pls continue soon.
pls pm me if possible.

luv
    komal.
sure i will defenitely pm u i f i do decide to continue

-Crimson-

IF-Rockerz

-Crimson-

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMG4EVER

Plz cotninue this ff soon .. this is so good!! and yeh if u need help with the title name dont hesitate to pm me!
sure i will pm u when i decide to continue waiting for some more comments

-Crimson-

IF-Rockerz

-Crimson-

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzi830

hey sheela
  pls continue soon nd add me to ur pm list...
ok i will pm u n if i get some more comments then i will post the next part today

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
heyy dear,
nice intro
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crimson-

-Crimson-

IF-Rockerz

-Crimson-

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
ok i am in a dillemma should i continue or not
]

sheela

Alzzzzz

IF-Stunnerz

Alzzzzz

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Please continue
And pm wen u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crimson-

-Crimson-

IF-Rockerz

-Crimson-

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
ok here is the  next  part read it n tell me what u think n this part is dedicated to komal as she encouraged me to continue while i was havin second thoughts.sooo komal this is for u
                                                                         PART I
the sun rays bathed his room , blinding his sight .he rubbed his eyes n looked up to see the time well its just 11:00 AM till there is a lot of time for him to sleep n he got up shut the curtains n went to his bed to sleep.Just then he heard a voice that totally made him open his eyes again.

'aaaggrhh'he growled cant he  sleep in peace.

"armaaaan"a woman of late twenties walked in to his room wearing a blue salwar suit.since he didnt make a move she went and opened the curtains n his room was immediately filled with sunlight.

"heeeyy cant u let me sleep in peace"he said irritated that his sleep was ruined.

"oo plsss enough do u know what time it is "she said a little annoyed that he didnt wake up even now n just put a pillow over face....

.she sighed"wake up armaan its 11 already n u still need ur beauty sleep"......

she knew that she hit him in the right place n mentally gave herself a  high five.

he groaned n took the pillow off his head

"its SUNDAY cant u let me sleep in peace u dont  leave me even on weekends too...."

seriously this woman acted like she was her mother or something.good what did he do that he got this woman as his bhabhi(sister in law).he cursed n went to take a shower.she smiled she knew he probably is scoldin her right now.she shook her head at his behaviour went to get breakfast ready.

she descended down the stairs n went in to the kitchen she smiled at the woman who was making rotis

"did he wake up"she said smilin at her bahu.she was glad that she got this beautiful n understanding woman as her bahu(daughter in law)."ji ma i woke him up "

" i dont know how u do it he used to be such a pain when he was a kid i had to try a lot of methods to wake him up"said the woman in her fifties

"i have my ways"she grinned.the woman laughed and continued with her work.

meet divya mallik a kind n wonderful woman.she is the best mother,mother in law,sister,wife a person could ever ask.she loved her sons very much n she was glad that her first son decided to marry the woman in front of her now she only wonders when her second son will get settled.well it is going to take some time since he didnt complete his studies yet but still she hoped that her son will make a good choice.but she always doudts that since armaan can be a little aww well he is the cool dude of his college as she heard that from many guys n girls.he goes out with a girl everyday.o no corection he goes out with a different girl each day thats what worries her.but she put her worries aside temporarirly when her first bahu came now she waits for her second bahu who will keep her son in line.

just then armaan entered the kitchen wearing jeans and a  sweat shirt.he was well built with a good phisique n not to mention he was damn hot.he looked sternly at his bhabhi n then a took a apple n started eating it furiously ....

."why do u take ur anger on that poor apple"she said with a babish expression

."aww please anji i have had it next time if u wake me up early then it wont be good for u"

"EARLY"she scoffed."11:00am is early for u "

"yes it is... on a sunday.... for me..."she just rolled her eyes and continued her work.just then a man of late twenties entered wearing a formal sui

"goodmornin atul"said anji

"goodmorning beta"
"
hey champ"

his mother gave him a stern look "didnt i say that u should not call ur brother champ"

"chill mom he is more like a firend than a brother anyway he is what 1 year older than me"

"five years!!!!!"shouted his mom.he just rolled his eyes n then his moble rang he looked at the caller id n smiled.

"bye guys"

divya mallik just shook her head"kabhi nahi sudhrega"

atul gave a quick peck on anjies cheek said goodbye to his mom n went to the airport since needs to go out of town for an important meeting with trusteees of sanjeevani hospital.

outside he saw armaan talkin to someone on the phone n laughing loudly.he wondered lately armaan is talking to someone on the phone a lot must be one of his girlfriends as he shook the idea out of his head n started thinking about his meeting.

"armaan u r soo ...."

"soooo what "he said mischeviously.

" STUPID"he wasnt expecting that "

"well u r bestfriends with this stupid"he said mockingly

"n i still wonder why"

"u should have thought that  2 years ago  sweetheart.remember our first talk "

he said remembering some happy memories as well as a few painful ones.

"yeah i do remember how could i forget armaan"she smiled .

but  she also remembered those painful memories n was glad that armaan waswith her at that time n now.she smiled again as armaan is her bestfriend now.she never thought tha they could become this close while armaan was thinking exactly what she was thinkin.

well in the next part i will defenitely tell about their first meeting.n i expect loads of comments .plss comment since it encourages me to continue.n thankyou button is good too

love sheela

Edited by sheelroxx - 12 May 2009 at 2:22pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna27armaanridhimma4ammy_amnaDEE2803Jinal3pateljannat4everHarry93Amoon.88scorpio95Kamal_23cutie_mahimacutiepreettopsyturvy23Arushi.Ethereal-Path

Post Reply New Post

Go to top