Page   of 122
Page 2 Page 122

-Crimson-

IF-Rockerz

-Crimson-

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
OK my first attempt in writing an ff so plss let me know what u thinkSmile

INTRO
The sun was setting n she took a deep sigh she loved this view as a female of early twenties wearing a red salwar suit sat on the bench in the park.this day had been a very busy one n this was the perfect place to reduce her stress levels ,she looked around n she saw kids playing that sight always bought a smile on her face.she opened her book n started readin, this sort of became like a daily routine,as she always came here when she was happy or bored or sad or stressed.today was no exception,she was so engrossed in her book that she didnt notice the continuos ringing of her cellphone.she closed her book 'God cant she read in peace'she thought.As soon as she read saw the caller id she frowned but at the same time she smiled, she shook her head lightly and put her phone to her ear

"what now!"she said

"is that how u greet ur callers no hi or hello i was expecting some enthusiastic greeting"spoke a familiar male voice.

"well we just talked a few minutes ago"she said frustrated and irritated that she was interupted while she was reading.

"NO we talked 2 hours ago not a few minutes ago"he said

"correction we talked half an hour ago anyway whats the matter" ridz said

"well i just wanted to talk 2 u dont i have the right to call my best friend"he said a little childishly.she smiled at his childishness he always knew when 2 make her smile.

"miss riddhima gupta when will u come to india"
o noooooooo not this topic she need to change the subject soon"

"mr armaan mallik u know my answer so why do u keep asking me again"

"u know what i am going to come to london pick u up n then fly back to india'he said frustrated, he had it with her, its been what?, 2 years n still she keeps giving excuses though he knew theywere genuine

she knew it was an empty threat but still she knew that if he could then he would defenitely do what ha said"u know u cant do that we both r busy with our studies "

"fine anyway i know it is a matter of time' she wondered what he meant by that.

"
bye armaan"she said with grin."bye basket"he said half heartedly."armaan u still didn't hung up the phone"well u hang up first then i will"no uuuu willl .......they continued their fighting till they compromised that they both will hang up at the same time.she put the phone down n resumed her reading but thoughts of armaan were in her head she really needed to go to india afterall it is her homeland n nowadays she is giving that thought a serious consideration.she was in deep thought but suudenly she felt a tap on her shoulder.she looked up n saw a familiar face.

a female wearing a sleeveless top n a short skirt stood before her with hands on her hips n a irritated look on her face.

"there u r i have been lookin for u everywhere"she said

"hey nikki whats up"

"nothin just i wanted to talk to u thats all n. muski is killin me"

ridz smiled,nikita malhotra,muskaan chadda her closest friends after armaan of course.
"what is it now is it about the hot guy in our college"

"well obviously she keeps going on n on about him its driving me insane"

ridz smiled again muskaan chadda can be like that she was the energetic of the three while nikki had her own style n rids eas the quiet one though she could be energetic too only when she wants to be n lately muskaan is getting tooo annoying she keeps goin on n on about this hot guy in college n itd driving both of them mad.

"there u both are nikki why did u dissappear suddenly n rids where have u been"muskaan demanded.
she was wearing jeans n cut blue top.. her hair was tied back in a ponytail.

nikki n ridz both sighed n prepared themselves for another session of muski droolin over the hot guy.

"u keep dissapearin a lot lately ridz always talkin in the phone n not spendin time with us properly"

muskaan pouted n nikki forgot all her irritation with muskaan n silently gave her a high five now this is going to be interesting."trust muskann to bring up the perfect topic.'

rids narrowed her eyes n knew what she exactly meant n she nikki n muski both with a mischevious look on thier faces 'ooooooo noooo great now i have to face their teasing its been 2 years n still they both didnt stop their sly comments seems like they never get bored initially she tought their teasing would end in a few months but it got much more intense as the montha passed n they never loose an opportunity"

"o not again i have had it with u u two i told u armaan n i r just great friends"

"yeah right"both said at the same time time with mock sarcasm.she sighed they will never give up.

"u will never give up will u"she said

"nope "said nikki

"not a chance "said muski

"do u think we will give up the perfect opportunity to tease u"said nikki

they will never change n got back 2 reading her book n trying to ignore their comments then suddenly her mobile rang n it was none other than armaan she smiled n put the phone to her ear n talked to him totally ignorin her friends n she could feel their eyes on her.she made a resolutionsince the first time they teased her that their comments will not effect her in anyway n she congratulated herself for stickin to her resolution but she has to admit that itwas hard to ignore their comments since they never stop teasin her but she knew the true nature of her friendship with armaan n she was proud ofit but her friends always said that it was a matter of time.after all armaan was her jeejus brotherbut her friends dont know anything about that fact bacause she knew that increase their teasinremember hum aapke hain kaun movie o nonope she refuse to be teased by them but still she isnt a good girl either she teases her friends too n this is liketheir payback.she finished talking with him n turned around only to face her friendsstanding behind herwith folded arms n giving her yet another one of their mischevios looks.'GREATshe thoughtwith sarcasm now she has to face one of their teasing sessions again'

sooo what do u think... i dontknow if u call this an intro n didnt think of a name of the ff..yet thought first i would pen it down ....see urcomments n then decide...tell me if u like it n i will continue n i expect loads of comments, critism is welcome tooo... it makes me learn... ,dont worry it is not hum aapke hain kaun movie type story,... just athought of ridz in between n not a jaane tu ya jaane na movietype too...if u people like it then in the next part... i will make armman n ridz friendship much clear,...u know how they met n everything.... n all the characters will be introduced as the story progresses so no character sketch....i didnt actually edit it so any mistakes then let me know.... n this contain all theDMG n MJHT characters too ...not fully based on AR though they are the main protoganists of this story....

INDEX

PAGE 1

PART 1 - PAGE 2

PART 2 - PAGE 4

PART 3 - PAGE 6

PART 4 - PAGE 9

PART 5 - PAGE 11

PART 6A-PAGE 14

PART 6B-PAGE 15

PART 7 - PAGE 24

PART 8 - PAGE 27

PART 9A-PAGE 38

PART 9B-PAGE 45

PART 10 -PAGE 57

PART11A-PAGE 68

PART 11B - PAGE 88

PART 12 - PAGE 100

if anyone wants me to pm them then let me know n if any of u change ur usernames then plss pm me n let me know

cheers Big smile

sheela

Edited by sheel_dmgdiva - 12 February 2010 at 4:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna27Harry93Amoon.88scorpio95DEE2803yattricutiepreetHR-DMG4lifeArushi.prettyasjennidha1983hapinezz13anumeha_rajatSani_Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Is A Friendship Set To Music[AR] PART12 - 100" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bradford3

bradford3

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
plz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crimson-

..Mira..

IF-Rockerz

..Mira..

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
It's a great start..continue soon!

-Crimson-

komal793

komal793

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
heyyy
very nice start.
pls continue soon.
pls pm me if possible.

luv
    komal.

-Crimson-

-Crimson-

IF-Rockerz

-Crimson-

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
only 3 comments thats not goood plsss guys more comments it will make me feel better n encourage to continue n thankyou button is good too. i have wonderful ideas n i was hopin to pen them down n i am a silent reader n this is my first attempt.wish me luck
love sheela

-Crimson-

IF-Rockerz

-Crimson-

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bradford3

plz continue soon
 defenitely i will continue when there r little more comments

DMG4EVER

IF-Dazzler

DMG4EVER

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Plz cotninue this ff soon .. this is so good!! and yeh if u need help with the title name dont hesitate to pm me!

-Crimson-

ridzi830

Goldie

ridzi830

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 3:59am | IP Logged
hey sheela
  pls continue soon nd add me to ur pm list...

-Crimson-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top