Celebrity Fan Clubs

!!~~RK FC-rajeevians gurukul~~!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

smitra

IF-Dazzler

smitra

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_423

Important: Hii guys.. How are you all doing... Guys it is good to see all of you participating in the FC actively... This is a note just to get to your notice that please avoid spamming in the FC ,as it may lead to mods coming to the FC & giving us warning about it.. Please don't post things like  where are u or rajeev come to my place kinds of messages...Please refrain from spamming...
Enjoy your time at the FC..Smile

Regards,
RKFC Management Team

hey suri was bt to post the same notice over here ..gud ke u did it...these days therz is too much of spamming in the fc...guys plzzz dnt post.."ny news" "come to my place" "missing you" or "any info" kind of  post....we all are here to discuss rajeev and be together so whenever ny news will come we ourselves will let all of u no...so plzzz guys avoind ny kind to insignificant posts ....we all need to be together to keep this fc clean n healthyLOL....plus plzz dunt quote this notice saying thx 4 the info or nice post....rest you all cn spend ur time as you want to we all are here to help u n be with u

Regards,
RKFC Management Team

Edited by varallika - 01 May 2009 at 12:45pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!~~RK FC-rajeevians gurukul~~!! (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulika_rajeev

tulika_rajeev

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
okkkk varuuu
 u r rightt.....

we try & will follow your rule to clean this fc

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Reality rivals: Rajeev Khandelwal v/s Salman Khan

If all goes according to schedule, Salman Khan's Dus Ka Dum 2 and Rajeev Khandelwal's new reality Sach Ka Samna might be launched at the same time, leaving the two shows clashing.

SACH Ka Samna is based on the US reality show Moment of Truth and will air on Star Plus while Dus Ka Dum is based on Power of Ten and is aired on Sony. Both shows are going to start their shooting this month and are expected to air in June, during the weekend timeslot, Friday to Saturday, at 9pm. This is going to pose a problem for the channels that would prefer viewership not being divided.
he first season of DKD got good responses and gained good TRPs for Sony. But Sach Ka Samna's format is quite unique so there are chances that it will be a hit with the public. Even so, DKD's makers have added changes to the format of the show in order to keep the material fresh.

And while Rajeev's show has more masala, with contestants being asked personal questions that often have defaming answers, DKD has the added advantage of having Salman's filmi pals on to raise its TRPs.

Another important factor to consider is Rajeev's immense popularity with the ladies. It will be the first time that his eager female fans will see him return to the small screen after he debuted in the critically-acclaimed film Aamir. Khandelwal, who has previously hosted the show Deal Ya No Deal on Sony TV, has a charming personality, just like Salman, so it will be difficult for audiences to choose between the two.

• Sonali Joshi/Hill Road Media
  • Saturday, May 02, 2009
  •  

Link:

Bluefalls

IF-Rockerz

Bluefalls

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by farislove

Hi friends,

Reality rivals: Rajeev Khandelwal v/s Salman Khan

If all goes according to schedule, Salman Khan's Dus Ka Dum 2 and Rajeev Khandelwal's new reality Sach Ka Samna might be launched at the same time, leaving the two shows clashing.

SACH Ka Samna is based on the US reality show Moment of Truth and will air on Star Plus while Dus Ka Dum is based on Power of Ten and is aired on Sony. Both shows are going to start their shooting this month and are expected to air in June, during the weekend timeslot, Friday to Saturday, at 9pm. This is going to pose a problem for the channels that would prefer viewership not being divided.
    he first season of DKD got good responses and gained good TRPs for Sony. But Sach Ka Samna's format is quite unique so there are chances that it will be a hit with the public. Even so, DKD's makers have added changes to the format of the show in order to keep the material fresh.

And while Rajeev's show has more masala, with contestants being asked personal questions that often have defaming answers, DKD has the added advantage of having Salman's filmi pals on to raise its TRPs.

Another important factor to consider is Rajeev's immense popularity with the ladies. It will be the first time that his eager female fans will see him return to the small screen after he debuted in the critically-acclaimed film Aamir. Khandelwal, who has previously hosted the show Deal Ya No Deal on Sony TV, has a charming personality, just like Salman, so it will be difficult for audiences to choose between the two.

• Sonali Joshi/Hill Road Media
  • Saturday, May 02, 2009
  •  

Link:

I was scared of this onlyConfused.

A few days ago when sahara news was reporting the comeback of dus ka dum i had this instinct ki both the shows may hit the screen at the same time. I dont understand how come siddharth basu agrees to this every time...both the shows being under his production houseConfused

Well, last time sony had more Trps....i wish this time Star gain more TrpsLOLLOLLOL.

No thanks a lot for the article diiiiiiii.Tongue

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
    zee no thankoo for the article..  ohh...Dus K Dum & Sach Ka Saamna at the same time.. hmm.. this seems tough.. par i surely think Rajeev will do very good in Sach Ka Saamna.. I hope this time Star Plus gets the trps for Sach Ka Saamna...keeping my fingers crossed...Smile

shraddhagupta

Goldie

shraddhagupta

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
    ............lets see this time ...who as the trp's ....its just that comp is between .. a super star and a upcoming bollywood star ...so let see ..who steals the trp's this time ...

smitra

IF-Dazzler

smitra

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
    aha1 seems such clashes are becoming habit of our hero...guess he enjoys testing himself...LOL..bt no wht love him for this attitude...wo kehte hai na andho me kana raja to koi bhi ban sakta hai lekin asli winner wo hai jo sabko peeche chore....in this lies the reall fun n essence of life...m now eager to follow the clash and witness the victory if the winner...personally i dont like dus ka dum at all....but lets nt b byst...i hope the best man..aha..infact the best shoe wins

tulika_rajeev

tulika_rajeev

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

awaaaa.....what......

a hottt............................newss......................

last time srk's shows was not hit 4 dus ka dummm.......
    bt.......i m dam sure this time..................

rk's show willl get all trp.........caz rk is best.......................................

& no one is not like him................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top