!!~~RK FC-rajeevians gurukul~~!! - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
@yazh:-thx 4 liking the fc dear
@tulika:- m glad u liked the siggy

congrates everybody 4 new fc ................varu superb creations n mindblowing work ..................
raj i miss u
i am back my homeland.
sorry i do not meet u my bad luck
congratz guys...
pg1 is very nice :)
Originally posted by yazh1

So it is goodbye Goa... hello mumbai..
goodbye peter... hello, hello, hello..

and goodbye hair too???

what u mean ? rajeev back in mumbai
Originally posted by Ayesha9000

raj i miss u
i am back my homeland.
sorry i do not meet u my bad luck

heyyyy rkkk came near to your home......................wowwwww thats .....omg......lovlllyyy 4 you......& u miss that???????????????//๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i request u rajeev come my homeland newzealand
hellooooo

guys.................
Important: Hii guys.. How are you all doing... Guys it is good to see all of you participating in the FC actively... This is a note just to get to your notice that please avoid spamming in the FC ,as it may lead to mods coming to the FC & giving us warning about it.. Please don't post things like  where are u or rajeev come to my place kinds of messages...Please refrain from spamming...
Enjoy your time at the FC..๐Ÿ˜Š

Regards,
RKFC Management Team
Edited by sun_423 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by sun_423

Important: Hii guys.. How are you all doing... Guys it is good to see all of you participating in the FC actively... This is a note just to get to your notice that please avoid spamming in the FC ,as it may lead to mods coming to the FC & giving us warning about it.. Please don't post things like  where are u or rajeev come to my place kinds of messages...Please refrain from spamming...
Enjoy your time at the FC..๐Ÿ˜Š

Regards,
RKFC Management Team

hey suri was bt to post the same notice over here ..gud ke u did it...these days therz is too much of spamming in the fc...guys plzzz dnt post.."ny news" "come to my place" "missing you" or "any info" kind of  post....we all are here to discuss rajeev and be together so whenever ny news will come we ourselves will let all of u no...so plzzz guys avoind ny kind to insignificant posts ....we all need to be together to keep this fc clean n healthy๐Ÿ˜†....plus plzz dunt quote this notice saying thx 4 the info or nice post....rest you all cn spend ur time as you want to we all are here to help u n be with u

Regards,
RKFC Management Team
Edited by varallika - 14 years ago