Celebrity Fan Clubs

!!~~RK FC-rajeevians gurukul~~!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

tulika_rajeev

tulika_rajeev

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hey guys where areyou all

hey shradha see you after along time.......yea.....you r right now it is more easy to post here ....4 the new rule

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!~~RK FC-rajeevians gurukul~~!! (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shraddhagupta

Goldie

shraddhagupta

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
hi ...ya i am online after long time ...i was on a holiday ...hey its good to hear from u and thanks for asking ...

hey i am very sad u all still dont think me as rk fc memeber ...my name is not there in the list ...guys added me /...CryCry

Aizaz

Goldie

Aizaz

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
yes add me too

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Hey Guys..
I'am here with yer another discussion topic for all of you to discuss... Hum saare Rajeevians ke liye, Rajeev is always the talk of the town.. Rajeev se judi koi bhii baat becomes very vital to us.. and now since "Peter Gaya Kaam Se", is Rajeev's coming up movie , so hence "Peter Gaya Kaam Se" is very important to us... Here we all are Rajeevians but we have different amount of expectations from "Peter Gaya Kaam Se"... I want to know from you guys that how will you shape "Peter's" character in "Peter Gaya Kaam Se" so that "Peter's" role will leave a mark on everyone's hearts... How special would you shape "Peter's" character suppossing you are the director of "Peter Gaya Kaam Se"... What elements would you add to his character, What new elements will you venture out with Rajeev as "Peter" in "Peter Gaya Kaam Se"... The discussion is very simple all i want to know is "Imagine you are the director of "Peter Gaya Kaam Se" & then tell me how will you shape Rajeev/Peter's character in the movie to fulfill your expectations... Smile

Hope you guys have a healthy discussion here....

Love
Surya... Embarrassed

Edited by sun_423 - 28 April 2009 at 1:27am

tulika_rajeev

tulika_rajeev

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_423

Hey Guys..
I'am here with yer another discussion topic for all of you to discuss... Hum saare Rajeevians ke liye, Rajeev is always the talk of the town.. Rajeev se judi koi bhii baat becomes very vital to us.. and now since "Peter Gaya Kaam Se", is Rajeev's coming up movie , so hence "Peter Gaya Kaam Se" is very important to us... Here we all are Rajeevians but we have different amount of expectations from "Peter Gaya Kaam Se"... I want to know from you guys that how will you shape "Peter's" character in "Peter Gaya Kaam Se" so that "Peter's" role will leave a mark on everyone's hearts... How special would you shape "Peter's" character suppossing you are the director of "Peter Gaya Kaam Se"... What elements would you add to his character, What new elements will you venture out with Rajeev as "Peter" in "Peter Gaya Kaam Se"... The discussion is very simple all i want to know is "Imagine you are the director of "Peter Gaya Kaam Se" & then tell me how will you shape Rajeev/Peter's character in the movie to fulfill your expectations... Smile

Love
Surya... Embarrassed
hey surya

i think this time rk will come with his special look & new acting  style....i want to see him like a lover boy.......which he played as sujal.........................& i hv an expectetion from him  a lot...........i want  a new style from him........whhich touch my heart  again....& make me  crazy on him aga.............inEmbarrassed

tulika_rajeev

tulika_rajeev

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
hey

shradha don't woryy

varu will ad your name soon

AyeshaC4Sid

IF-Rockerz

AyeshaC4Sid

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulika_rajeev

Originally posted by sun_423

Hey Guys..

Love
Surya... Embarrassed
hey surya

i think this time rk will come with his special look & new acting  style....i want to see him like a lover boy.......which he played as sujal.........................& i hv an expectetion from him  a lot...........i want  a new style from him........whhich touch my heart  again....& make me  crazy on him aga.............inEmbarrassed
same here

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new Gurukul!

Jai Guruji!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top