Celebrity Fan Clubs

!!~~RK FC-rajeevians gurukul~~!! (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Is Rajeev following Abhay
TNN 13 July 2009, 12:00am IST

Rajeev Khandelwal made his debut with the unconventional movie Aamir. Now, his next film, Peter Gaya Kaam Se, is also not the regular boy-meets-girl kind of a story.

Like Abhay Deol, Rajeev, too, has chosen to do movies that are a bit different. And looks like the actor isn't craving to fit into the Bollywood mould.

"I am happy that I am getting the kind of work that I want to do," he says. "It's not that I am not getting offers for run-of-the-mill kind of movies, but then there are always some challenging roles coming to me," he adds. With the regular masala movies failing to set the box office cash registers ringing, looks like being hatke is very much in vogue.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!~~RK FC-rajeevians gurukul~~!! (Page 150)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 the article faru

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Are you ready for 'Sach Ka Saamna'

Sach Ka Saamna, the Indian version of The Moment of Truth, will be privy to a lot of revelations as the contestants are put on hot seat and asked personal and edgy questions.

We asked actors in the various shows on Star Plus what they think is the real reason behind people appearing on the show is it just the prize money or the opportunity to confront the truth that lures them? Here's what they had to say about the show that's all set to go on air from July 15, at 10.30 pm.

Angad Hasija: I think people participate for money, otherwise why would anyone reveal their hidden secrets on national television? If someone really wants to confront their loved ones, they can do it within the close confines of their house, not in front of a live audience!

Karan Mehra: Well, I think it's a mix of both money and emotions. Hats off to those who knowing the consequences have the courage and guts to face their family and society! I am looking forward to it.
Hina Khan: It may be money or the willingness to tell the truth, one can't really identify the reason. An individual may not have been able to express himself otherwise, which is why a platform like Sach ka Saamna is perfect for them to tell the truth.

Kinshuk Mahajan: I feel it's partial. 80 per cent would be driven by money while 20 per cent would want to come clean. Sach Ka Saamna seems to be a great opportunity for them. But as an actor, I won't be comfortable sharing personal details on television.

Sara Khan: Hats off to the contestants who have the courage to sit on the hot seat and answer those questions. I feel it depends on what the individual wants money or sharing a piece of their lives with millions of people who don't even know them. A show like Sach Ka Saamna will bring in a new genre of reality shows, minus the fake drama and public voting.

Parul Chauhan: I think, both factors are equally important. Every individual has their own reason to participate on the show. Since a contestant knows the questions beforehand, then there is no fear of what is going to happen, you are aware of the things you will be asked.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ENTERTAINMENT-TV-Are-you-ready-for-Sach-Ka-Saamna/articleshow/4769250.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensitivesheela

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_423

Are you ready for 'Sach Ka Saamna'

Sach Ka Saamna, the Indian version of The Moment of Truth, will be privy to a lot of revelations as the contestants are put on hot seat and asked personal and edgy questions.

We asked actors in the various shows on Star Plus what they think is the real reason behind people appearing on the show ' is it just the prize money or the opportunity to confront the truth that lures them? Here's what they had to say about the show that's all set to go on air from July 15, at 10.30 pm.

Angad Hasija: I think people participate for money, otherwise why would anyone reveal their hidden secrets on national television? If someone really wants to confront their loved ones, they can do it within the close confines of their house, not in front of a live audience!

Karan Mehra: Well, I think it's a mix of both ' money and emotions. Hats off to those who knowing the consequences have the courage and guts to face their family and society! I am looking forward to it.
Hina Khan: It may be money or the willingness to tell the truth, one can't really identify the reason. An individual may not have been able to express himself otherwise, which is why a platform like Sach ka Saamna is perfect for them to tell the truth.

Kinshuk Mahajan: I feel it's partial. 80 per cent would be driven by money while 20 per cent would want to come clean. Sach Ka Saamna seems to be a great opportunity for them. But as an actor, I won't be comfortable sharing personal details on television.

Sara Khan: Hats off to the contestants who have the courage to sit on the hot seat and answer those questions. I feel it depends on what the individual wants ' money or sharing a piece of their lives with millions of people who don't even know them. A show like Sach Ka Saamna will bring in a new genre of reality shows, minus the fake drama and public voting.

Parul Chauhan: I think, both factors are equally important. Every individual has their own reason to participate on the show. Since a contestant knows the questions beforehand, then there is no fear of what is going to happen, you are aware of the things you will be asked.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ENTERTAINMENT-TV-Are-you-ready-for-Sach-Ka-Saamna/articleshow/4769250.cms
i also agree woth them  but aik aur bata bhi hai aise sari duniya k samne afar koi celeb sach kubool karega tou he/she will be more popular na samjah karoWinkLOLLOL

tanu.g

IF-Dazzler

tanu.g

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_rabi

Feel free to use it

@ RABI .......wth a hot creation dear itssss too gud supebbb nazar hi nahi haat rahi is pe se ..........Clap

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged
True Lies

After his intense performance in Aamir last year, everybody was sure that Rajeev Khandelwal will never return to the small screen. The actor who had shot into the limelight as Sujal from the serial Kahin Toh Hoga was now clearly on to bigger things. But, Khandelwal now resurfaces in another TV role this time as a host of a reality show Sach Ka Saamna, the Hindi version of the foreign hit programme called The Moment of Truth.
"I agreed to do TV, only because it was a reality show," explains Khandelwal. Sach Ka Saamna airs on Star Plus from July 15. "In the show, participants are put through a polygraph test and based on their responses proceed to win the Rs one crore cash prize. While quizzing the contestants I can see them going through what I did while playing the character of Aamir a year ago. Aamir was put through intense questioning because of his religion," says the 30-something actor on his visit to Delhi.

He adds that he has spent most of last year shooting for his next, Peter Gaya Kaam Se, in Goa and Mumbai. Directed by a debutant British filmmaker John Owen, the film will see Khandelwal as a taxi driver in Goa who decides to quit his job until a girl walks into his life and changes his destiny. "This is a more romantic and bindaas role and it gives me a change to overcome my inhibitions of doing romantic roles," he explains. The film releases later this year. "There is also Saurabh Narang's Return Gift after that," adds Khandelwal. "I still have to find my comfort level as an actor in Bollywood." Until then, there's always TV.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/true-lies/488147/

Edited by pgsks - 13 July 2009 at 6:05am

BeLieve..

BeLieve..

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
rajeev looking so hot

AyeshaC4Sid

IF-Rockerz

AyeshaC4Sid

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top