Celebrity Fan Clubs

!!~~RK FC-rajeevians gurukul~~!! (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 151

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
kashu awesome creations..it is very good..Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!~~RK FC-rajeevians gurukul~~!! (Page 144)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 3:25am | IP Logged

'Sach Ka Saamna'… An interview with Rajeev Khandelwal

rajeev

Rajeev Khandelwal may be busy with his film assignments, but this interesting game show will have him returning to the small screen. No, the actor isn't participating or judging a show, instead he'll be seen hosting Star Plus' Sach Ka Saamna that's based on the international reality game show Moment of Truth.

What made you decide to return to television?
I am not returning to television. I look at it as moving ahead. When Siddharth Basu approached me for the show, I was not sure whether I'll be able to manage it along with my movie schedules. However, Siddharth insisted that I should watch the CD that he had brought along before taking my decision. The moment I saw the CD that had some episodes of Moment of Truth, I decided that I have to be a part of this. Anything that's challenging excites me. I believe in following my heart and doing what inspires me.

If you had not been the host, would you have participated in the show?
The day I decide to shun my public life, I would be on the show. We try to guard our personal lives so fiercely. That's the reason I salute the contestants who aren't sacred of revealing their secrets on television.

Is it difficult to stay emotionally detached as a host?
At times it is difficult to stay. I want the contestants to do well. And if there's one thing that I have learnt from this show it's to be non-judgmental. What a person may be divulging maybe shocking, but what one needs to appreciate is the guts to reveal something that's absolutely personal. Facing the truth can be very difficult.

Tell us something about your look in the show…
Since I still have some work left for my movie Peter Gaya Kaam Se, I am sporting the same look. The hairstyle remains the same, only I sport a formal look in this show. After sporting an absolutely casual look in Peter…, I am enjoying this too.

What's happening on the film front?
I am about to complete my second film Peter…, and then I'll begin with Return Gift that will be directed by Saurabh Narang. I am happy that I am getting the kind of roles that I want to do.

http://www.fulldhamaal.com/tv-shows/sach-ka-saamna-an-interview-with-rajeev-khandelwal-10676.htm

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Victory of truth on Sach Ka Samna

July 11th, 2009

The image

One of the contestants in Sach Ka Saamna has dared to make it up to the level four and earned Rs.25 Lakhs, by alienating his family members for the greed of making a quick buck.

Sach Ka Saamna is a show that makes a contestant answers the questions in front of their family and friends, questions that are extremely personal and embarrassing; if they are revealed in-front of everyone. The contestant has the option to leave, or tell their hidden feelings; the real truth that is bound to break many hearts. This intense reality show tests the contestant's greed for money over relationships.

According to our sources, "This contestant dared to reveal several truths of his life only because he somehow wanted to convey it to his parents. He really had some grave truths to reveal."

"He quit after winning 25 Lakhs because he did not want to play for money anymore. He only played the game for his dear ones," adds the source. Contestant can quit at any stage and take the money they have earned and go home. Maximum amount that can be earned is Rs. One crore.

Desi-version of 'Moment Of Truth' has subtly become a platform to make confessions. Wonder if people are taking the game seriously or just playing agony aunt. Are the audiences game for something like this when the world is full of lies and double standard?

But most of all, the million dollar question remains; can an honest person worth Rs. One crore be found on the show.

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2009/07/sach-ka-samna-truth.html

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

I'm not 'returning' to TV: Rajeev

HARSHADA REGE , TNN 11 July 2009, 12:00am IST

Rajeev Khandelwal may be busy with his film assignments, but this interesting game show will have him returning to the small screen.

No, the actor isn't participating or judging a show, instead he'll be seen hosting Star Plus' Sach Ka Saamna that's based on the international reality game show Moment of Truth. The actor talks to BT about his new role...

What made you decide to return to television?

I am not returning to television. I look at it as moving ahead. When Siddharth Basu approached me for the show, I was not sure whether I'll be able to manage it along with my movie schedules. However, Siddharth insisted that I should watch the CD that he had brought along before taking my decision. The moment I saw the CD that had some episodes of Moment of Truth, I decided that I have to be a part of this. Anything that's challenging excites me. I believe in following my heart and doing what inspires me.

If you had not been the host, would you have participated in the show?

The day I decide to shun my public life, I would be on the show. We try to guard our personal lives so fiercely. That's the reason I salute the contestants who aren't sacred of revealing their secrets on television.

Is it difficult to stay emotionally detached as a host?

At times it is dificult to say . I want the contestants to do well. And if there's one thing that I have learnt from this show it's to be non-judgmental. What a person may be divulging maybe shocking, but what one needs to appreciate is the guts to reveal something that's absolutely personal. Facing the truth can be very difficult.

Tell us something about your look in the show...

Since I still have some work left for my movie Peter Gaya Kaam Se, I am sporting the same look. The hairstyle remains the same, only I sport a formal look in this show. After sporting an absolutely casual look in Peter..., I am enjoying this too.

What's happening on the film front?

I am about to complete my second film Peter Gaya Kaam Se, and then I'll begin with Return Gift that will be directed by Saurabh Narang and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Chenab Gandhi. I am happy that I am getting the kind of roles that I want to do.

Link:

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Sach Ka Samna From July 15th On Star Plus

Posted by masalablitz on Saturday, July 11, 2009, 10:17

Building a loyal base with cult programming, Star Plus has set high benchmarks with distinctive shows through every launch. sks-1Today, the journey continues with yet another step towards content innovation as India will witness a new generation of programming with Star Plus' new offering Sach Ka Saamna. Beginning July 15th 2009 every Monday to Friday at 10.30pm, contestants will reveal their life's truthful moments in front of their loved ones, and go through their lives' biggest 'Sacchai ki Agnipariksha'.

'Sach Ka Samna' has been adapted from an internationally acclaimed show called Moment of Truth, which also has a huge fan following in India. From nail biting anxiety to answers that will almost have you fall off your chairs, the show has kept the bout of anxiety high with each contestant. While the Hindi version will be hard hitting as contestants boldly share their bitter truths, the show has been crafted keeping in mind the Indian sensibilities.

Taking the contestants through this assertive roller coaster ride, the suave and sensitive Rajeev Khandelwal, encourages contestants to keep their calm while supporting them through their emotional journey. At the end, the game rewards honesty by testing the nerve, resilience and integrity of a contestant. The show is an attempt to bring about a positive change by helping the contestants shed their baggage and lead a significantly better life.

Commenting on the launch of the show Mr. Keertan Adyanthaya, GM and EVP, STAR Plus, said "In this extremely competitive landscape, it's always been our effort to introduce programming that challenges convention. Sach Ka Saamna is the effort of this continuing journey that will charter a new era of programming. We salute the bravery and courage of our participants to face the truth paving the way for more people to be honest and look at new beginnings."

Following the same format, in Sach Ka Saamna participants are put on the hot seat and respond to questions at different levels. This show will have them revealing uncomfortable truths of their life, while with each passing levels nervousness, excitement and tensions rise as questions get tougher, more personal and significantly edgy. The authenticity of the contestants responses are determined by a polygraph test of 50 questions conducted by Mr Herb Irvine, a renowned Polygraph expert from US. Out of 50, 21 questions are asked by Rajeev Khandelwal on the show and the answers for the same are not known by anyone else but the contestant himself!

Rajeev Khandelwal, host of Sach Ka Saamna adds, "Sach Ka Saamna is the world's simplest yet the most difficult game show as one has to speak nothing but the truth to survive through each level. I have been a part of the emotional journey and understand the sentiments that each contestants go through. I applaud all of them who have had the courage to accept the truth in the presence of their family. It's an honor for me to be a part of such a unique show on Star Plus."

Mr. Siddharth Basu, CMD, BIG Synergy and one who has been credited with many firsts in Indian television, commenting on their ever-growing relationship with Star Plus says, "STAR Plus has always dared and gone beyond conventional programming concepts presenting them in the most creative manner. Sach ka Samna is a powerful and engaging show that will explore people's relationship with truth, and reveal psychological and social insights that are quite thought- provoking and often moving. This marks a decade of association between Synergy and Star and together we hope to recreate the same magic."

Now, the same palpable excitement, fearful anxiety and a huge adrenaline rush will be presented to the discerning Indian viewers for the first time on Indian television, keeping them riveted to their seats. After being successful in 23 countries worldwide get ready to witness one of the most popular shows in the world for the first time in India as SACH KA SAAMNA, airs July 15, 2009, Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus..

Format of the show:

sks_format

Link:

NidaRajeev

IF-Sizzlerz

NidaRajeev

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Wallpapers

Edited by rajeevthegr88 - 11 July 2009 at 7:01am

NidaRajeev

IF-Sizzlerz

NidaRajeev