Poll Question :

Who is your favorite judge?

Poll Choice
Terence Lewis
Remo D'Souza
Geeta Kapoor
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
I know we already have a poll like this, but that was from the beginning of show and many people's opinions may have changed. So who's your favorite?
I personally love Remo.
Edited by dmgxluver - 14 years ago
Since the beginging of the show Terence has been my favourite and my opinion hasn't changed.......actually I can say that earlier I liked him as a choreographer, but now I adore him 😳.......

Originally posted by dmgxluver

I know we already have a poll like this, but that was from the beginning of show and many people's opinions may have changed. So who's your favorite?
I personally love Remo.

It's called reading

I know. But many peoples opinions may have changed, so I made an 'updated' one. Please read next time.

Thx ssk :)
Originally posted by ssk13809

It's called reading

The reason i posted it is because that topic is still live and infact it's on the first page so that's why this topic may not get as many responses.
Hope I didn't offend OP.
From the minute I saw all 3 judges-mentor with their choreography and constructive comments on kids performances I have loved Terence Lewis.....My opinion has changes for better....

Each episode he has gained my tremendous respect and I love him more as a professional.....He is the best....God bless him....

If I were to learn dancing I would want a teacher like him who can guide me honestly and just not feed me bunch of lies and wrong expectations....
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

The reason i posted it is because that topic is still live and infact it's on the first page so that's why this topic may not get as many responses.
Hope I didn't offend OP.

Lol. No I wasn't offended at all. I don't get angry over little stuff like this.
Yea but many people voted on the other one and people have changed opinions. I have ended up loving Terence in the past few weeks. :)
i like all three for different reasons  (remo for his smile and spunk and geeta for her naughtiness and childish acts). but overall, it would definitley be terrence lewis. but all three are equally entertaining and exciting to watch. (choreographies as well)
Originally posted by Dabulls23

From the minute I saw all 3 judges-mentor with their choreography and constructive comments on kids performances I have loved Terence Lewis.....My opinion has changes for better....

Each episode he has gained my tremendous respect and I love him more as a professional.....He is the best....God bless him....

If I were to learn dancing I would want a teacher like him who can guide me honestly and just not feed me bunch of lies and wrong expectations....

Exactly my opinion too, Varsha. I have really liked Terrence right from the first day of audition and I love him even more now. He is hands down the best choreographer/judge for me.