Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

Crouching tiger, Hidden Dragon - Rajeev PriyankaFC (Page 5)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 30511

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

 
Is YOUTUBE restrictred in your area or network? then it wont show .
 
The first one was the football game and the second one - Raj Abhi Interaction in the changing room - a great scene .



WHAT????????/ Shocked YOU are posting my love GC Blushing videos and i cant even watch them? Cry

Be a darling and atleast shower me with some pics and siggies please so i can niharofy my jaanu Day Dreaming

Youtube isnt restricted here, im using it right now infact!


Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 35102

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by digimon_pokemon



well can e do it,..

how would he look like doing it...........

such fast and superb skill act......

has anyone sen taichi ..s such an awesome movie
michelle yeoh and jet li in iut..
and she awssuch agood fighter

awesome scene whe thye both fight

makes me thinkof rn in their place
hahahah


 
sarah - you seem to be quite fond of chinese martial act .
 
It would be interesting to watch Rajeev disguised as a chinese LOL
 
 
 
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
 
 
 
I was suddenly reminded of Juhi and SRK in Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani!!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
 
 
 
 
 
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 31237

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Ohhh!!!!!

 
I was watching Race yesterday!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile
 
 
Bloody hell they edited so may scenes out!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
 
 
Now that is one movie where I would love to see RN!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
R as saif or R as Akshay
 
I
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 35102

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Originally posted by sunaina02

 
Is YOUTUBE restrictred in your area or network? then it wont show .
 
The first one was the football game and the second one - Raj Abhi Interaction in the changing room - a great scene .



WHAT????????/ Shocked YOU are posting my love GC Blushing videos and i cant even watch them? Cry

Be a darling and atleast shower me with some pics and siggies please so i can niharofy my jaanu Day Dreaming

Youtube isnt restricted here, im using it right now infact!


 
 
 
Ashi you are calling GC love!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
 
 
 
I positively hate him!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
 
 
 
 
 
digimon_pokemon IF-Dazzler
digimon_pokemon
digimon_pokemon

Joined: 15 August 2005
Posts: 4024

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by digimon_pokemon



well can e do it,..

how would he look like doing it...........

such fast and superb skill act......

has anyone sen taichi ..s such an awesome movie
michelle yeoh and jet li in iut..
and she awssuch agood fighter

awesome scene whe thye both fight

makes me thinkof rn in their place
hahahah


 
sarah - you seem to be quite fond of chinese martial act .
 
It would be interesting to watch Rajeev disguised as a chinese LOL


i am di ..

yup very interesting.just think raj and naian fighting in taichi style

wow such jumps high up in the air and with swords ti awesome....


riyaa_1985 IF-Rockerz
riyaa_1985
riyaa_1985

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 5128

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hello AshiiiiiiiiiiiHug
what a surprise......missed u sooo much..........


Edited by riyaa_1985 - 26 April 2009 at 2:15pm
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 35102

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Ohhh!!!!!

 
I was watching Race yesterday!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile
 
 
Bloody hell they edited so may scenes out!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
 
 
Now that is one movie where I would love to see RN!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
R as saif or R as Akshay
 
I
 
 
Yeh kaisa sawal hai Di??Confused
 
 
 
Obviously as Saif!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 31237

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Ashi
 
YOU can watch those videos from my channel, the link is on the first page you knowSmile
 
 
 
 
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rajeev Khandelwal :- Silver Screen's New Hottie!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: MoonDesir   Replies: 1208   Views: 52375

MoonDesir 1208 52375 27 January 2010 at 9:45am by sweety_1754
Yaadein Express - Rajeev Aamna Fanclub!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: MysticRiver   Replies: 1198   Views: 49172

MysticRiver 1198 49172 31 December 2009 at 11:23am by kashishdabest
The Rising Star Corner - Rajeev Khandelwal FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: MysticRiver   Replies: 1202   Views: 48785

MysticRiver 1202 48785 18 December 2009 at 7:22am by .Rabi.
Rajeev Khandelwal - 16th Oct Rajeev Day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SaaraDON   Replies: 1199   Views: 45390

SaaraDON 1199 45390 21 November 2008 at 3:10am by youthicon
~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~Rajeev's won Gold Awards

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: kanak1309   Replies: 1206   Views: 41333

kanak1309 1206 41333 27 September 2007 at 2:17pm by AriesWonder

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index