Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Originally posted by bloodline

@anjie4...LOL...yeh maybe their speeches should be held at some religious place where people have no choice but take of their shoes outside! ;)

but the surprising thing is......why would people throw their shoes??
I mean if it was me, i would never throw my shoes at some politician...my shoes are too precious for them :P :D
@BOLDEDROFL

Just wait till the elections get over . Wink  I wont B surprised if some of these show throwers suddenly find themselves behind bars    The trend of shoes as missiles will die down soon LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PM another SHOE VICTIM!!!!!! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by mahikhan

Originally posted by bloodline

@anjie4...LOL...yeh maybe their speeches should be held at some religious place where people have no choice but take of their shoes outside! ;)

but the surprising thing is......why would people throw their shoes??
I mean if it was me, i would never throw my shoes at some politician...my shoes are too precious for them :P :D
@BOLDEDROFL

Just wait till the elections get over . Wink  I wont B surprised if some of these show throwers suddenly find themselves behind bars    The trend of shoes as missiles will die down soon LOL

dheere bolo koi sun leta thaWinkLOL

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Now I know how to find a new occupation in case this trend continues. I'll go collect all the shoes and chappals and open my own dukaanROFL

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagdu

Now I know how to find a new occupation in case this trend continues. I'll go collect all the shoes and chappals and open my own dukaanROFL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=941252&PID=21542744&#21542744
itna easy hai kya?are macthing kese karogi uski jooti uske sarLOLWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top