Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bloodline

@anjie4...LOL...yeh maybe their speeches should be held at some religious place where people have no choice but take of their shoes outside! ;)

but the surprising thing is......why would people throw their shoes??
I mean if it was me, i would never throw my shoes at some politician...my shoes are too precious for them :P :D
@BOLDEDROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PM another SHOE VICTIM!!!!!! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Haa y not from now on they should make a rule to leave shoes outside and they should employ a person to watch over tho es shoes...wahhh..Clap..im very possessive about my shoes and sandalsWink.

Edited by sonur15 - 29 April 2009 at 12:44am

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

I was in India last week.  I read this article in TOI there mentioning a village conducted a "shoe throwing camp" where villagers were trained in throwing shoes at the politiciansLOL  It was a day long camp.  Now, I don't know whether it was purely for recreation and team building or seriously to train people on how not to miss their markLOL  but one thing is for sure - It Can Only Happen In IndiaTongue
lol really di?LOL

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

Haa y not from now on they should make a rule to leave shoes outside and they should employ a person to watch over tho es shoes...wahhh..Clap..im very possessive about my shoes and sandalsWink.
are yaar we all are possecive per CM ji ko marne wala sirf papularity ka liye joota fenka to aaj kal this has bcome a trend now!LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bloodline

@anjie4...LOL...yeh maybe their speeches should be held at some religious place where people have no choice but take of their shoes outside! ;)

but the surprising thing is......why would people throw their shoes??
I mean if it was me, i would never throw my shoes at some politician...my shoes are too precious for them :P :D

ROFL To true; why throw shoes? Most likely, you'll never get them back.CryLOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
At least the shoe industry  is booming. Maybe Nike will come out with a shoe, that has good aerodynamic design for long distance projectile motion. Even if someone is dirt poor, they need a good shoe to throw at netas.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top