Fan Fictions

Ishq Vishq Pyaar Vyaar (dmg,mjht)prt 4 (pg 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

Ashu_DMG

Ashu_DMG

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!! how are you all?? Missed the FF forum  sooooooooooo muchhhh!!!CryCry I am staying in a pathetic manner after I closed my FF 'Ghajini'.........though it was well appreciated by everybody,but still there were some reasons why I chose to close it!OuchOuch Well......lets FORGET about it!WinkWink
           As I promised-all your advices n views won't go waste......nd sooo here "I AM BACKKKKKK"..........With more spicy updates a lot more fun...a unique story on both of ur FAVOURITE shows Dill Mill Gayye nd Miley Jab Hum tum!!       

This story is all about the todays youth nd their day-to-day stories......it not only deals with their fun nd frolic life but also does give a vast notice on the types of problems they face.......It shows all their MASTi-MAZAAK  nd Dance Bhari Raat-LOLLOL..............this FF is gonna rock.....u just need to comment...thats it! baaki sab mujh pe chhod do!!WinkWink

SO HERE I ANNOUNCE MY SECOND FF>.........................

Heartishq VISHQ  Heart   Heart
      Heart        Heart  pyaar VYAAR
                       Heart                                 Heart

Intro::-

The Vishq-Vyaar Category::-  Disapprove 

Armaan Malik::-  Class-topper.Basketball Champion.A so-called Casanova.Kind n sweet from within,Most handsome hunk of college.Never plays with anybody's feeling,Belongs to a rich family.

Samrat Mehra::- He is having a parallel amount of quality to that of Armaan's but still he really needs to be serious!! He nd Armaan are family friends.

Mayank Sharma::-  The "Good Boy" of college ...rarely visits the  BB court, only intersted in studies....least interest in girls but is a class topper...he nd Armaan always gets parallel positions....but still they are good friends!Belongs to a rich family.

Anjali Gupta::- The cool Diva of the college....though she is thought to be the attitude queen...but still she is a really caring  persona from within,she is very cautious bout her image nd doesnt ever let her true self come out,boys die for her but she dies only for her laptop....gOD KNOWS WHAT'S THE SPECIALITY IN IT?? ........She is a serious girl but is a 'party gal' at ight...nor her parents complain bout that.!

Koyel Rai: She is the bengali girl nd the badminton champion of the college! She ha seven played at the national level! She belongs to a rich family,she is a friendly girl who not only loves her friens but also cares for them! She is not interested in love as she once got a "dhakka" from it.........But she does have a feelings.

Rann Vijay Thakur::- The most indisciplined guy of the college...he is the so-calles antagonist of the story for both Ammy nd Sammy's love lives!! Same as his character in MJHT.

Dia Bhushan: If Anjie is the cool Diva then she is the HOT diva!Same as her character in MJHT  just more affectionate nd kind nd loving towards her friends nd sisters!

Rahul Grewal: Same as his character in DMG.

Abhimanyu Modi : Same as in DMG but a little more friendly nd talkative!

Ishq-Pyaar Category::-Day Dreaming 

Riddhima Gupta: A completely different persona compared to her sis Anjali Gupta! She is a sweet-charming girl who is 2 years younger than Anjie........Her beauty lies in her innocence nd dignity ...she is a daddy's girl..who loves all the love n care she gets........hate Casanovas but love boys who respect girls! she is a kind n lovely girl n loves wearing Salwaar Suits!! She is new to the college! She is an ex-bb champion of her skool.

Dev Malik: He is he 3rd hero of this FF...he is exactly like Armaan but is much mre affectionate n nor he is a Casanova.though he is mistaken to be that...he is the new chocolate boy of the college nd has been a  scholar since shool days! H eis actually Armaan's bro...peeps call him "Dubby" usually.

Gunjan Bhushan:- Her personality is as same as Riddhima,the only difference is that she more quite nd innocent...Riddhima nd Gunjan are Best friends n both r new!

Nupur  Bhushan:  She is completely opposite to Gunjan(her sis)....though she is veryy muchhhh different from Anjie but they are best friends!.............she loves talking nd is a complete DRAMA QUEEN!!!! BY GOD!! But she is a kind girl who loves people who love her!!! Bhushans nd Guptas are also family friends!

Nikita Malhotra: The energetic river...she receives the second rank of DIVA after Anjie.....she is a cute little girl who not only loves her friends but also loves the new students who come for the first time! She is Armaan's best friend nd unknowingly she loves him!

Muskaan Chaddha: Same as in DMG...just a bit serious bout studies!

Atul Joshi: Same as in DMG!

Uday Bhushan: Same as in MJHT.

Other characters:

Riddhima n Anjie's parents: Shashank Gupta n Padma Gupta.

Family interconnections:::

Ammy and Sammy ' dads business partners and shares the same house( family friends)

Ridzi and Gunjan' dads business partners and shares the same house( family friends)

Armaan' dad's best friend since school days( family friends)

So Guys! this is the intro......gonna post the  Part 1 soon.........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment!!!!!!

Love Aakanksha!!SmileSmile

Edited by Ashu_DMG - 08 August 2009 at 5:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jairocksmouni_royyashimalhotraarzzo--softyy--zooni.blueSobtiObsession-Cherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishq Vishq Pyaar Vyaar (dmg,mjht)prt 4 (pg 15)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lupin_roza

IF-Rockerz

lupin_roza

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:15am | IP Logged
hey akanz gr8 intro...
sounds interesting pm me when u update...

DMG4EVER

IF-Dazzler

DMG4EVER

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Cool! But won't this ff have Riddhima in it!! Anyhu plz cotn soon!

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

FF Graphicer

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged
wow its awsome so riddhima is not there????? i want riddhima gunjan n nupur please do include them sounds intersting do update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ashu_DMG

Ashu_DMG

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtyash

wow its awsome so riddhima is not there????? i want riddhima gunjan n nupur please do include them sounds intersting do update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  Hey yash! u commented when I only updated the part of non-believers....included Riddhima now!

Arpita.Madan

Arpita.Madan

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
cant wait to read moreeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! sounds AMAZNG!!!
luvv
arpita

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Loved it continue soon and pm wen u update

cutie_mahima

IF-Dazzler

cutie_mahima

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged
heyy