Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

TAM Ratings for AJMBK so far...! (Week 5)

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Okay guys..I have made a table of the ratings from when the show started to the most recent TRP (Week 5). 😊

What does this tell me??😕😕
    The average rating for the show is 2.71. The show is getting the highest viewership on Tuesdays.👍🏼 It is doing much better then its previous show, Kasam Se, which had TRPs of one and above towards the end of the show.👏 The show hasn't yet reached the top 5 shows; its rank is about 10. The top rated show on Zee is Choti Bahu with a TRP of 3.47 for week 5.😲 Other shows with a similar TRP = Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan and Shree .⭐️
  1. These ratings (TAM) are different to aMAP daily ratings.

I hope this has helped those who find TRPs too much and don't understand what these numbers mean. I have tried to compare it to other shows and showed the serial's ranking so that everyone can understand how well it is doing.😛

Feel free to leave your comments...

Magnificent.
Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yea I think the show is facing competition from Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai. Which is like number one number 2 show.

But i'm sure it is only going to increase from here on. Becaose while other shows have dropped due to IPL Agle Janam has sustained, maybe becuase it is watched in the rural areas more, where they don't watch IPL.

Choti Bahi is doing good too, due to the 7:30 slot.
Aww I love Shree!
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Could you please give us the source of the article dear so we could also see. thank you
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
NatKat, I used Indiantelevision.com for the ratings and I made the table myself, including the info.