Twilight

hey guys...wht happens in breaking dawn?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
hey guys...
as the subject folder describes...
i want to know what happens in breaking dawn..i mean...okay...i should read it on my own..ut can u plzzz tell me whether bella turns into a vampire or not?
i know tht edward and bella are married now,,.but does he turn her into a vampire as he promised?
and what about his other promises..?
plzz... i would b grateful if u tell me this..
love-
ananya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hey guys...wht happens in breaking dawn?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammygurl

hey guys...
i want to know what happens in breaking dawn..i mean...okay...i should read it on my own..ut can u plzzz tell me whether bella turns into a vampire or not? Yes!

i know tht edward and bella are married now,,.but does he turn her into a vampire as he promised?Edward injects his venom right into her heartEmbarrassed This happens right after bella gives birth to their baby.
and what about his other promises..? Edward fulfills all the promises. Bella becomes his legal wife, they have a GRAND weddingBig smile  Ofcourse They live happily ever after
love-
ananya

Hope this helps Ananya(thats my name tooEmbarrassed). You should read the books for the details. There are loads of sweet EB moments which im sure you dont want to miss.

Sidarth_lover1

IF-Dazzler

Sidarth_lover1

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
awwwwww! datz sooooo romantic n im happy! but 4 sum reason im gonna cry! even wen itz made into a movie im gonna cry! itz jst soo sad! bcuz Edward didnt want 2 turn Bella into a vampire! he wanted 2 keep her human so he cud see her blush n all! itz soooooo sad! but it shudnt b! n im cryin still!  lolz!  but i cryed in New Moon too while readin the book! idk wat im gonna do wen i c tha movie! lolz!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Originally posted by ammygurl

hey guys...
i want to know what happens in breaking dawn..i mean...okay...i should read it on my own..ut can u plzzz tell me whether bella turns into a vampire or not? Yes!

i know tht edward and bella are married now,,.but does he turn her into a vampire as he promised?Edward injects his venom right into her heartEmbarrassed This happens right after bella gives birth to their baby.
and what about his other promises..? Edward fulfills all the promises. Bella becomes his legal wife, they have a GRAND weddingBig smile  Ofcourse They live happily ever after
love-
ananya

Hope this helps Ananya(thats my name tooEmbarrassed). You should read the books for the details. There are loads of sweet EB moments which im sure you dont want to miss.

thank you sooo much ananya....thankyou very much...i mean wow!!!!! that is sooo sweet...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..this is sumthing i wont have ever expected....is this the last book? what about the midnight sun..stephenie meyer was talking about? i am really grateful to you....right into her heart...wow....baby?????????????????????????? wht baby? wht is their baby's name? soo romantic...and wht about jacob?
tell me about it too..thankyou so much again...
love-
ananya(lolz...to ananya by ananya)Embarrassed

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle94

awwwwww! datz sooooo romantic n im happy! but 4 sum reason im gonna cry! even wen itz made into a movie im gonna cry! itz jst soo sad! bcuz Edward didnt want 2 turn Bella into a vampire! he wanted 2 keep her human so he cud see her blush n all! itz soooooo sad! but it shudnt b! n im cryin still!  lolz!  but i cryed in New Moon too while readin the book! idk wat im gonna do wen i c tha movie! lolz!

seriously....even i cried while reading new moon...jacob and bella are sooo best of friends...and EB...well...they are...hmmph...my seventh heaven you see....
thankyou so much for replying...m relly grateful..
love-
ananyaWink

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
and by the way..ananya....is it a boy or a girl?

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Hey like i said in the other post LOL  They have a girl.. Reenesme! She's like the sweetest lil angel Embarrassed You should really read it and you will totally start adoring her! :D

Sidarth_lover1

IF-Dazzler

Sidarth_lover1

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona18

Hey like i said in the other post LOL  They have a girl.. Reenesme! She's like the sweetest lil angel Embarrassed You should really read it and you will totally start adoring her! :D

awwwww! cnt wait 4 it! im so gonna read it! wait! so the bby iz a vampire 2 right!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top