Fashion and Beauty

How Often do you wear Indian Outfits? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

@virgo

those are lovely! Embarrassed

change is gud! Wink

do you guys remember the capri fashion? LOL
i rele thought tht was ugly! LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Often do you wear Indian Outfits? (Page 9)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hatsuyuki-hime

Groupbie

hatsuyuki-hime

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone :)

Must say, I really do appreciate the concern everyone's showing over the size of my walletLOL But you needn't worry. As I mentioned, I was looking forward to going to India and buying stuff - I myself wouldn't advise buying clothes online, it's just too risky and impractical. Besides, the stuff's bound to cost around 5 times more online than in India and I'd rather save up, go to India next year (praying that nothing happens next year) and share the shopping experience with my cousins (read : drag them along with me). And hey, at the end of the day, I'm a cheap Indian uni student - I'm not about to go bust my money on stuff I can't even wear for 2 yearsLOLLOLLOL
Oh, and I may have forgotten to mention that I happen to looooooooooove Anarkalis (not the ones that make you look 210483015 months pregnant - the somewhat structured ones) and MEHNDIIIIII!!!!!!!!! People on here have gotta love mehndi, right?Day Dreaming
Look at me rambling on - won't get to do any of this for 2 years anyway...Ouch

@VirgoVixen : I feel your pain, sister!!! But look on the bright side - at least you won't have to endure an Indian summerLOL

hatsuyuki-hime

Groupbie

hatsuyuki-hime

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss5stars

@virgo  those are lovely! Embarrassed change is gud! Wink do you guys remember the capri fashion? LOLi rele thought tht was ugly! LOLLOL

Woah, woah, woah - you mean kurtas with capris? Um....that seems kinda wrong - besides w. churidaars at least your legs will be protected from all the dustLOL

I read your earlier post and the situation with a girl going out alone is pretty much the same in India (I can vouch for Delhi and Haryana- don't know about anywhere else), I mean in the daytime, you'd probably be OK but ...alone at night...is practically suicideConfused
I tend to get really ill at least once on vac. in India so I know what you mean but I have a strong constitution so I just drink lots of water, recover and enjoy the rest of the vac. LOL- only thing is I haven't gone clothes-shopping there in like 5 yearsOuch

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 1:04am | IP Logged

@virgo

change is gud! Wink

ohh ya i remember dat ws reallyy urgghh haha ..i still see usm girls wearing those knee length slacks wid krtis n scarfs i find it really funny ..i lyk em wid fitting chudidaars they make ur legs appear even slimmer n longer than they actually are n juss throw in a pair of good heels n its juss WOOOWWW!!!

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Very often...I adore them!!

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
im lost here...any pics of the capri clothes?? which ones are these that you guys on about!!!!

lupin_roza

IF-Rockerz

lupin_roza

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I love wearing  indian outfits but highly can wear it here!!!

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

@virgo

change is gud! Wink

Thanks:) which are the capri ones you guys are talking about? Any pics?Tongue

Post Reply New Post