How Often do you wear Indian Outfits? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
haha thats nice yaar!    I have no idea when I will wear one, probably the next wedding in India or something. 
lol watch the indians be like, look at those americans😆
i also have short hair and indians are always against that lol

I love them but I don't get a chance to wear them. It's only if I go to the temple or if I go to a wedding or something. Unfortunately, weddings are really rare. : (
awww Shells you posted!!!    🤗

Same here, it's rare for me to wear them, I wish I could though. 
Yes, I finally found time! loll. 🤗

I wish I could too. Just living here makes it worse.. because you don't find many occasions to do so. Also because it's so cold you don't feel like wearing them either cuz most of the suits are really thin.
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shelly

I love them but I don't get a chance to wear them. It's only if I go to the temple or if I go to a wedding or something. Unfortunately, weddings are really rare. : (

omg..same here! i rarely go to weddings! sometimes a year goes by without going to a wedding😆
and parties are really rare also...except for family parties though.

And Wedding's are really fun, cause you can hang out with everyone you know for a whole week of ceremonies!

I wish I could too. Just living here makes it worse.. because you don't find many occasions to do so. Also because it's so cold you don't feel like wearing them either cuz most of the suits are really thin.

gaawd..i hate thin suits! especially if they are see-through and have to wear a tank top underneath!

I know sis!!    you bring up a good point, where the climate is too cold it becomes harder to wear them.  Unless you are a model at a fashion show, you will hardly get a chance to wear.   And donning one of these things is one of the joys of being a girl.  Then I can only wear it during summer or early fall. 

this is an absolutely lovely topic!!!

I wear indian dresses on weekends sometimes, esp if were going out!! and i absolutely love dressing up on weddings too...which is another reason i am absolutely looking forward to my own wedding!!!

I am dying to wear a saree, which i am thinking i may try on ..perhaps again at my wedding or on the mehndi when we have a girlie party!! hen night....lets see!!!

but the most comfortable clothes for me, has to be either jeans n a top or pyjamas!!!!!!!!

Great Topic ;)
I dont often wear indian outfits.. i only wear them if im going to a wedding party or a party that the dress code has to be with indian outfit! ..
, but i LOVE indian outfits, only because i like matching the accesories and that ;)

It's weird because I think in South Asia the women are used to wearing salwars every day, as their wardrobe and those who live outside it have a different uniform.  Like they would find it hard to wearing pants and a top if they aren't accustomed.