Fashion and Beauty

How Often do you wear Indian Outfits? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

trina_gautam

IF-Stunnerz

trina_gautam

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
You know, I think its a natural phase like once you have worn a salwar or ghagra, and you want to wear what the adults wear lol.  It's harder to pull off when you arent used to wearing them.   I would wear it to a wedding or something special.   Saris to me are dramatic and I would need a major reason to wear one.  :)  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Often do you wear Indian Outfits? (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
i remember when i was little, i used to use my mom's chunni's and drape them around as sari's! LOL
Me and my  mom are planning to wear sari's at my cousins wedding in india...its a major thing cause we've been waiting for her to get married FOREVERLOL

trina_gautam

IF-Stunnerz

trina_gautam

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
haha thats nice yaar!    I have no idea when I will wear one, probably the next wedding in India or something. 

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
lol watch the indians be like, look at those americansLOL
i also have short hair and indians are always against that lol

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I love them but I don't get a chance to wear them. It's only if I go to the temple or if I go to a wedding or something. Unfortunately, weddings are really rare. : (

trina_gautam

IF-Stunnerz

trina_gautam

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
awww Shells you posted!!!    Hug

Same here, it's rare for me to wear them, I wish I could though. 

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Yes, I finally found time! loll. Hug

I wish I could too. Just living here makes it worse.. because you don't find many occasions to do so. Also because it's so cold you don't feel like wearing them either cuz most of the suits are really thin.

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shelly

I love them but I don't get a chance to wear them. It's only if I go to the temple or if I go to a wedding or something. Unfortunately, weddings are really rare. : (

omg..same here! i rarely go to weddings! sometimes a year goes by without going to a weddingLOL
and parties are really rare also...except for family parties though.

And Wedding's are really fun, cause you can hang out with everyone you know for a whole week of ceremonies!

Originally posted by Bubbly_Shelly

Yes, I finally found time! loll. Hug

I wish I could too. Just living here makes it worse.. because you don't find many occasions to do so. Also because it's so cold you don't feel like wearing them either cuz most of the suits are really thin.

gaawd..i hate thin suits! especially if they are see-through and have to wear a tank top underneath!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top