dhanu1104 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Here are my thoughts -
I guess they show already has a winner - Khusboo or Prince!
The reason - Prince got in as wildcard. When Geeta commented on Popping and locking, it created a big scene and now every performance Prince does is locking and popping and the same geeta congratulates him about how much she enjoyed.
Prince -salman -khusboo- either copy from terrences previous episode(Mayuresh-rope, salman rope, Jai Locking, Prince locking, Alisha western - khusboo western) and get grand salute.
Mayuresh danced with his eyes closed - he did not get a grand salute, jai's performance was so different, he did not get good comments and so was Alisha's.
Khusboo did a vulgar dance and won veto.
Salman did an ordinary dance was praised.
Prince did not dance but admired some ring tones and got a hatrick of those salutes.

So terrence does not care these days, Mithun da did not use Veto to save the versatile vrushali.

and even though Khusboo is voted out next week, zee will introduce another and yet another wildcard till she wins.
So terrence himself is getting rid of his awesome participants himself.
Also, at whom will Mithun da look if the show does not have vulgar girls like Khusboo??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zee12345 thumbnail

i completely agree....couldnt have said it better myself.  its all just drama....

Padma55 thumbnail
Best comments...haha Edited by Padma55 - 15 years ago
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha absoluletley a 100% rite...u said it dude..lolzz
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dunno abt Prince or Khushboo but will say this...

Winner most likely will be from Remo's team...
RainshineDiva thumbnail
You shouldn't say "vulgar girls like Khushboo"

They're all equally vulgar - girls or boys. The boys are always stroking their private parts, be it "cool" or not, it is quite vulgar.

Alisha has worn a bikini top too. Sunita has done dirty dancing too. The boys are always touching themselves, which I think is Highly vulgar...

So I think you should re-think your comment about Khushboo, she's only doing what the channel tells her - if u look at her face she looks quite upset and has been looking upset for 3-4 weeks now.

sharikafroz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

agree with [ Dabulls23 ]
b_queen thumbnail

<FONT color=#660099>Dunno abt Prince or Khushboo but will say this...</FONT>

<FONT color=#660099>Winner most likely will be from Remo's team...</FONT>

thtz wt i also think
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ha ha BINGO...
r_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's pretty pre-planned that the winner is not going to be from Terrence's team. I wish they would change the ridiculous voting to 50% value by judges scores, but two of the three judges are biased towards their contestants and that wouldn't work either. I really want Terrence to start voicing out this unfair attitude towards his contestants openly and praise them for every performance just like Remo does.