Chat Clubs

**Incognito Critics** # 36 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHARA - Page 4

roxthefox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ishan, no one dared Riya to write anything. She wanted to express her feelings, and Karan should learn to take it like a man. I don't think she said anything that would offend him, but spoke the truth. If Karan isn't going to get honest feedback from his fans regarding DMG or his image, how will he ever mend it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: stingray

Ishan, you are the GrandMaster of the CC!

thanks a lot Sayeed !!! 😳
x.sonia.x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Neetz-

WHAT SURPRISE ?? WILL SOMEONE CARE TO SHARE ?

just check the blog! u will see!
-simi- thumbnail
HHHAHA.. u guys are hilarios!

ok i dont even think they actually come on and read all that.... karan is working like a maniac, and shraddha is always with him, so when the heck would they get time to read all that? im pretty sure they have hired people to read and summarize it for them in like 2 minutes, and the writers write on behalf of them, and i dont even think KS read what they write because if KS really proofread it, they would never let these writers use HOMMIES in every sentence!! im pretty sure KS are smart enough to know that hommies in every line is NOT cool!
x.sonia.x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishan.k

I woudlnt have dared to do that. Dont u think Karan will feel bad. I mean yeah its totally true but still he must be emotionally attached to the show right ??

BTW I saw that many people just loved the surprise 😆 I stopped myself from commenting on the blog coz I did not want to hurt him or Shraddha !!

ishan i think he also realized becuz when huma had posted somthin a while back he said he agreed nd has talked to the creatives to change things up. so no worries. they r stars. i am sure they r used to criticism.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG I just the so-called 'surpise', my reaction --> 😲-😡-🤢--👎🏼-🥱

*Pathetic* *Cringe-Inducing* *STAY AWAY*
x.sonia.x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roxthefox

Sonia, this twin thing is beginning to frighten me now. You also had your eyes set on the Kunal dude? I've seen a few songs with him, and I could not stand him, but last night was a complete shocker. Wow, he cleaned up nice. Plus, he was so charming, especially with his dance with Juhi and his bit with Baichung. Pictures ho jayein? Looks like we agreed on the rest, so no further comments from me :)

oooh yes please find some pics! lemme go search!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: roxthefox

Ishan, no one dared Riya to write anything. She wanted to express her feelings, and Karan should learn to take it like a man. I don't think she said anything that would offend him, but spoke the truth. If Karan isn't going to get honest feedback from his fans regarding DMG or his image, how will he ever mend it?

I agree 100 % with wat u said. I would really start respecting Karan more if he takes her comment in the right spirit.
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
I just read Rio Ferdinand's (Riya) comments! Hats off!

👏  👏  👏  👏  👏
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wait what did Riya say and where did she say it?
I miss Riya.