Chat Clubs

**Incognito Critics** # 36 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHARA (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -simi-

HAHAHA omg sonia i checked the 'surprise' and i was like.... "ok back to the CC" ROFL

Yeah this was exactly the case with me. I thought that was a surprise for grown up people. Never thought it was for 9-10 yr. olds !!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Incognito Critics** # 36 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHARA (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x.sonia.x

IF-Sizzlerz

x.sonia.x

Originally posted by roxthefox

So before I dissect the performances, can I just say that this Kunal dude who was on JDJ is sort of cute? I used to despise him before, and I thought he looked native, but wow, did he clean up nicely. Besides, what a savvy dresser and not a bad dancer either. I, for one, would like to see more of him :)    yay! we found another guy in common. we can now search for his pics as pratiks were quite disappointing.

Karan Singh Grover: Ok, I'll give him props for attempting to dance on rollerskates. It's not an easy task, and quite risky at that. I can't even stand straight on skates, let alone dance. There was a fairly high probability of him slipping and risking a sever injury, but alas, nothing of that sort happened LOL! The dance was OK, but felt too amateur. The flaws were quite apparent. As Sonia said before, it looks like he was drunk and dancing at some party, but nowhere near in the same vicinity as a good dancer. I've had one problem with him since day one, and it has been prevalent across all of his performances, and that is that he is way too stiff. His upper body is never synchoronized with his lower  half. He recieved a score of 27, I'd give him 25.  i agree it was probably a challenge but he is never really dancing. i always feel like its part of a workout. he is stiff but he has improved so i giv him that. i would say 24.

What's with his larger than life ego? He beat the guy black and blue? Wah wah, true celeb. No more comments from me. I'm glad I don't worship him! GIMIE SOME MAYANKKKKKKK!       mayanks jhalak is what got me through this show this time. Embarrassed  no comment about the beating.

Monica Bedi: Am I the only one who loved her performance? She did not look apprehensive at ALL, but instead, she was very graceful, and I think her performance was flawless. From what I've seen of jazz, her mannerisms were on par, and the lifts were spectacular. Too bad she messed up, but it did not warrant an otherwise criminally low score. Plus, she looked fantastic. The deviyaan gave her 23, I'd give her 27.
she did really well but she did fudge it up so i guess she deserves what she got.

Hard Kaur: HOLY SHI****T!! The second best performance of JDJ, by FAR (Gauhar's wild card entry being the best). This is what I call dancing. It was nothing short of amazing, and I was confused as to who the professional dancer was in this duo, HK or Savio? Both were compatible, the choreography was mindblowing, and HK was oozing with sex appeal. Kya emotions hai, wah wah! Raw intensity coupled with an incredible concept. LOVED IT! She deserves to win this competition. If she doesn' wint, I shall release hell upon the fanboys.     lol. she was amazin. i was seen these dances on so you think you can dance and other american dance shows and they are at par. very intense. they hav an odd but nice chemistry together. totally deserved their score.

Shilpa Shukla: Boringgggggggggggg! Dear lord, WTF was that?! I know they were trying to be innovative, but it looked like Tiger bouncing around. Such a lame performance. The judges gave them 24, I think they deserved 21 or so. I can't even begin to dissect this dance, because I barely saw any. This isn't a play, it's a dance show. The costumes detracted from the performance, and hindered any locomotion.   i think its her choreographer. usually i am all for it but i almost forwarded the whole thing this time. hats off for tryin sumthin diff.

Gauhar Khan: Major disappointment. She established such high standards, following last week's performance. She has been given a second chance, and I thought she would utilize it well, and set the stage on fire to prove that the audiences made the right choice, but I was thoroughly disappointed with her performance. It felt very mediocre, and very anticlimatic. I kept waiting for something to happen, but that moment never came. She's my favorite, and I'd love for her to win, but at this point, I'm not sure. I hope the audiences don't vote her out, I'd give her another chance :(            i feel she may leave. i was disappointed as well.

Baichung: I liked the performance. It was very passionate and dripping with emotion, but did it deserve a 30? No. The judges clearly gave sympathy points because it depicted Sonia's bitter journey, but that doesn't take away with the fact that Baichung is very stiff, and nowhere near a professional dancer. I hate performances designed to evoke sympathy from people and victimize the dancers. That being said, God I love Baichung! I can't believe I hated him! 'Chalti hai ka no se gyara' LMFAO! He's too cute for words. oh this almost made me cry. vry nicely done but yes they did get sympathy points. i dont care tho since i luv him too!

Parul: God, this has to be the worst performance of the show. The more she dances, the more she shows off how talentless she is. I enjoyed her performances in he first few weeks, but everything after has been awfully mediocre at best. Not only was her outfit hideous, and a major distraction from the dance, I 'm trying to figure out when and where she actually danced? She lifted her leg once throughout the entire dance and earned high scores. Second worst performance of the night, followed by Shilpa.  ya i wonder what they judge on and why everyone luved it so much, it was ok. i wouldnt say 2nd worse but ehh!

Prediction: Dance off between Shilpa and Monica, with Shilpa getting the boot (If this is true, you must all hail Baba Roxy, because I made this prediction last week).   i agree

Who deserves to leave? Parul.   Karan

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by moonlit.gold

Originally posted by x.sonia.x

congo!

ur doin a great job with the cc's ishan!

did u guys see ks blog nd the surprise for us? lolz! so cheesy!

i was dissapointed when the skeleton didnt eat himOuch

ROFL

roxthefox

IF-Sizzlerz

roxthefox

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Sonia, did you read Riya's post in the KS blog? Bindaas kuri! BTW, can you repost your comments from JDJ?

Neeta, do you want to take the lead and initiate the discussion?

WOHOOO!! CONGRATS! Finally, we had been in the 35th CC for ages LOL!

x.sonia.x

IF-Sizzlerz

x.sonia.x

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
lolz chandz!

i wonder how old he thinks the ppl watch this show really are. they must think we are little children to think we would enjoy clickin on a button to make him dance.

roxy i am still in queenz. every1 went to the sikh day parade in the city!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.sonia.x

congo!

ur doin a great job with the cc's ishan!

did u guys see ks blog nd the surprise for us? lolz! so cheesy!

Thanks sonia !! Smile

x.sonia.x

IF-Sizzlerz

x.sonia.x

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roxthefox

Sonia, did you read Riya's post in the KS blog? Bindaas kuri! BTW, can you repost your comments from JDJ?

Neeta, do you want to take the lead and initiate the discussion?

WOHOOO!! CONGRATS! Finally, we had been in the 35th CC for ages LOL!

i just reposted!

i read riyas comments. i just luv how carefree we all are. Clap

x.sonia.x

IF-Sizzlerz

x.sonia.x

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
noreen r u gonna chat with us or the hi nd congo is all we r gonna get? nd jia really did disappear. ok i will take away my angry face nd giv u --->  Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top