Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-simi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: roxthefox

Ishan, no one dared Riya to write anything. She wanted to express her feelings, and Karan should learn to take it like a man. I don't think she said anything that would offend him, but spoke the truth. If Karan isn't going to get honest feedback from his fans regarding DMG or his image, how will he ever mend it?

i agree! a public blog is set up so you can get direct and honest opinion from your fans! Riya is a big fan of Karan, and spoke what she felt! Karan should take it positively because its only going to help him, she did not put him down!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: stingray

I have never commented on their blog for the same reason! πŸ˜† Whatever I say will hurt them πŸ˜†

lol. Actually I love both of them but the surprise wasnt good. If i would have written that it wasnt good then they would have felt bad !! So i refrained from commenting !!!

x.sonia.x thumbnail
do you kno how much free food they hav at the sikh day parade nd i am missin it?
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
K nevermind...thanks Sayeed for the link!
Hats off to Riyo! I hope Karan replies...
roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: stingray

Ishan, you are the GrandMaster of the CC!

I hope I get a Grand Salute. 😳 Di you watch DID?

Neeta, since everyone is here, why not discuss it again? We've already put forward our POV, but others who weren't able to participate can give their views as well, especially since you and I did disagree!
-simi- thumbnail
sonia, u love us too much dontcha!

or someone is at queens who wont let u go? πŸ˜‰

btw is it called nagar keertan or something? i remember my friend inviting me to it last year but i dont remember when it was..
Ishan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.sonia.x

ishan i think he also realized becuz when huma had posted somthin a while back he said he agreed nd has talked to the creatives to change things up. so no worries. they r stars. i am sure they r used to criticism.

Yeah thats true. But everyone like to be appreciated rather than being criticized πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
-simi- thumbnail

AAAAAHHH KUNALLLLL!!!!!!! *drool* *drool* *drool*
Ishan. thumbnail
Sonia u forgot to put the title. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: x.sonia.x

πŸ‘WONDERS PHOTOSHOP CAN DO πŸ‘

x.sonia.x thumbnail