Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Is Naitik egoistic or narrow-minded? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:59am | IP Logged
i think he is a very realistic character quite believable..he has both negative and positive traits and that's what makes him so likeable

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Naitik egoistic or narrow-minded? (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angry_Bird

IF-Rockerz

Angry_Bird

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 4:15am | IP Logged
no idon think so. I think he is bit possesive. He cant see his akshara wid any otha guy.

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
well i think he is narrow minded coz teh family in which he brought up is narrow minded like we have seen daddaji. they always i think showed him mail dominance naitik has got so much love nd attantion being the only 1 in his family dats why he got stubborn i guess. he is possasive as well. but the main reason to me is dat he belives on mail domonance do u guyz remember when he met akshara 4 the 1st tiem he said main baat sahi kar raha tha mairay pass logic thi apni baat ki. aap aysay hi mairay sath lar rahiu thien. so basically he egoistic man.

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
In any case, I find his character really very ANNOYING.

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 4:31am | IP Logged

dats may be because he luks like a spoiled brat

Originally posted by Mohini19

In any case, I find his character really very ANNOYING.

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maya-

i think he is a very realistic character quite believable..he has both negative and positive traits and that's what makes him so likeable

Actually, I agree with u maya 50%.......Naitik's character is not quite  but some what believable. You all have analysed it well.

Looks like seeing the pen guy he got........ gastric flu LOL.......so he had to throw up the vemon & empty himself in front of AksWink. Right now a "malware" (malicious software) named SHAKOuch has entered his ROOH. He has potrayed himself as a terrible fiance..........Metaphorically he has punched Aks on the face......poor girl. Actually, he did not loose his mind but left it at home next to his common senseAngry We all know Naitik is just so arorable....... ammi ka dulara types...... complete hubby material.Wink

Naitik you don't love  Aks because she's beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her just my 5cents

Edited by 5cents - 27 April 2009 at 7:19am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top