Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Is Naitik egoistic or narrow-minded? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@Mages- i like the way uve put it.. I didnt think about that aspect.. but also I do think Naitik's character does have strong shades of ego in it hence he doesnt wanna lose to any1 esp he thinks its derogatory for him to lose to a girl even if that girl is the love of his life he shud always win...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Naitik egoistic or narrow-minded? (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deeps07

IF-Dazzler

deeps07

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
possiveness,immaturity and a bit of ego..thats his problem,i think....not a very good combination..but i think it is not only just with Naithik,Akshara too is a part of this..the time when Naithik couldnt meet Akshara in the college and she was quite angry.it was ok...,but childish,according to me...but it will all be fine.they are very good from heart...it is just a matter of time....let Naksh's relationship with each other progress and after when they come to know more about each other they both will change...

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
i think he's being really immature. but i don't see his reaction as realistic. that would only happen with someone who's really really very ignorant. he comes from an upper class family, he's gone to college, he's been out in the real world. what's with him? guys and girls can't talk to each other?

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I think, like Othello, he's insecure and doesn't feel worthy of Akshara. He has this image of her that is perfect in his head and he obviously doesn't feel he matches up to her and so whenever he sees another guy, it scares him and he reacts that way out of fear.

halifax004

IF-Dazzler

halifax004

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
def Narrow minded

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
He is a grown up man for sure. and what the hell is this thing " MUNNA, MUNNA, hamara MUNNA".

For goodness sake, we are not dumb. He is anything but a munna. and why the hell is he always forcing mohit, rashmi to find out new ways for hi mand Akshara to meet. Can't he make his own decisions and use his brain.

Shaurya's character anyday is much more realistic than naitik.

and one last question: Doesn't this guy MOHIT has any other job than always be present at Naitik's service to please him and solve his problems? Annoying and stupid that is

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Who doesn't have ego? I love him the way he is......Whenever I am in this mood, in which Naitik was, i say all wrong things....fights can never be logical...we can't expect anything sensible from anybody when they're angry ....i can't say abt others but it happens with me......

that doesn't mean he was right in arguing with Akshara..I thought he was jealous/possessesive but he was suspecting Akshara..that was too much.....but i'll not say anything about that scene because it's incomplete...till now, he was talking on behalf of Othello...Let him talk like Naitik Singhania, and let him tell Akshara that he doesn't like her friendship with that boy....i'll comment thereafter...on monday

Edited by _charu_ - 25 April 2009 at 11:40pm

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well on my view point of mind he doesn't have attitute its just that he is immature due to his age....its takes time for him to understand the matured way because all the ladies in his home have spolit him....

can't see bhabhi maa tells gayatri what..."bachcha hai munna"....the house ladies by now should realise that their munna is not anymore a child but a grown up man.....stop spoiling him by giving him everything he wants they should make him mature....infact i like what dadaji doing to naitik by being strict towards him in this way he will learn more maturely....

all guys in this show have ego....daddaji...shaurya...vishambar...naitik except for omi kaka...rajshekar and mohit.....

firstly naitik has to learn to stop argueing....and get rid of the ego thats says he is only right and others wrong....once he gets rid of both...he will become more adorable....

probably he's dealt with only the ladies of his house till now (God knows in which school & college did he study) , and all of them have spoilt him and pampered him.........always agreeing to whatever he says...he is treating Akshara the same way or should i say, he expects the same behavior from her...he is wrong here coz Akshara still doesn't know him..till the time she lives with him , get familiar with his nature, his moods and attitude, she would not know how to avoid such situations/how to react in such  situations / how to pacify him / how to put forward her point of view without instigating him further.......There are many ppl. i know (even i become like Naitik when i'm in a bad mood Ouch) who r like this.....

but he's not bad at heart.....he never hides his emotions , that's the best thing..if he's upset abt something, he just speaks up .....when the problem is known , finding the solution becomes easier...like he did it this time.....that's why Mohit , Rashmi and Nandini cud explain him where he's wrong...many ppl. hide their true nature from their fiancee and face a lot of troubles post marriage...but here Akshara got a fair idea abt him before marriage Clap

Surprisingly his ego, attitude, arrogance & immaturity comes into play only when he's in a bad mood...remember when he blasted Rashmi for no reason when Akshara didn't call him?...When he's normal, he's doing everything ..saying sorry ..he can be what you want him to be LOL

this was my critical analysis about Naitik  LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 26 April 2009 at 1:18pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top