Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
After watching him get mad at Akshara i feel Naitik's got too much attitude , just coz she smiles at any guy doesnt mean she likes that guy.. Naitik is just getting paranoid for no reason and also I think he's kinda narrow minded in the head..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Naitik egoistic or narrow-minded?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sidelicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Sidelicious

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
yes naitik has to much attitude...

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged

well on my view point of mind he doesn't have attitute its just that he is immature due to his age....its takes time for him to understand the matured way because all the ladies in his home have spolit him....

can't see bhabhi maa tells gayatri what..."bachcha hai munna"....the house ladies by now should realise that their munna is not anymore a child but a grown up man.....stop spoiling him by giving him everything he wants they should make him mature....infact i like what dadaji doing to naitik by being strict towards him in this way he will learn more maturely....

he doesn't have attitute at all....if he has attitute than he is totally arrogant man who doesn't respect anyone except himself....he respects everyone from child...elders...friends and servants...he cares and worried about everyone surrounding him....even he remembers and make a point to ask servants well being....remember yaar the naksh first outing meet in the ice-cream parlour where he had ask one of the waiter well being.....

in my view he is immature...and the way he behave with akshara was childish.....yes he does have ego in him which needs to be out from his character....

once the ego is out than only he mature....otherwise he is always cute...sweet and adorable....

all guys in this show have ego....daddaji...shaurya...vishambar...naitik except for omi kaka...rajshekar and mohit.....

naitik is not fully egoistic....or see things narrow-minded...he is only not matured all thanks to the ladies at home for pampering him so much....

firstly naitik has to learn to stop argueing....and get rid of the ego thats says he is only right and others wrong....once he gets rid of both...he will become more adorable....

Edited by Mages - 25 April 2009 at 12:09pm

freezinme

IF-Rockerz

freezinme

Members Longue Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
yup..i agree wid u
he is very narrow minded..
wat he thinks is correct, has to be correct
and no one can argue on it

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i think hes a bit immature and need to grow up a bit

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AaRtINaKsH

Goldie

AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
No I dont think so. 
He has a bit of attitude but the reason for his behaviour with Akshara is his posessiveness.
He is too posessive that, he cannt really see his love (who is not his wife till) talk to any other guy.  I didnt like his attitude either but, he might have felt that he will loose Akshara. 
Thats why he may have behaved like this.

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarti_g15

No I dont think so. 
He has a bit of attitude but the reason for his behaviour with Akshara is his posessiveness.
He is too posessive that, he cannt really see his love (who is not his wife till) talk to any other guy.  I didnt like his attitude either but, he might have felt that he will loose Akshara. 
Thats why he may have behaved like this.

yup he was behaving exactly like othello...who is in fear that he will loose his desdemona(akshara)Embarrassed.....the reason for his behaviour was his love for akshara....even i did not like the attitute he had that day.....he was very rude to akshara....but when time follows and after marriage naitik will change to more mature and responsible person.....

he behave badly that day was his fear of loosing akshara especially when he doesn't know akshara feelings for him....well if arrange marriage that sure to happen because both are strangers to each other and still not aware of each other feelings....

the way he behaved all thanks to his sisters...mom...and bhabhi maa...all pamper him so much that they didn't teach him how to behave with a girl politely and not arguing for small matters with a girl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top