Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
hello guys i have wrote many dmg ff and not an regular updater but thought of writing one its armaan-riddhima fan fic but i have started an mjht ff same style in a different story but this is different character sketch will be given later

here is the starting

its a kash fanfic

its love station #143
(the famousbeach's station for lovers at sedney austriala the scence is awsome we see lots of  benches facing the most beautiful beach blue sees waves of white with lot of trees an warm place its going to be a sunset light was dim and lot of bbenches filled with lover we see lot of romance going on in everywhere)

we see a person sitting alone in a bench  looking at the beach the waves-his description a grt physic,charmer,handsome,hhis eyes was mermersing wearing an black shirt and pant his coat lay on the top of bench he remained to his own thoughts
 he thought to himself how would have life been  if i stay with her, how would we had been sitting here like all other couples that time was undefinable but now look at the present i'm  here alone sitting in a bench with nothing with me just lost memories those memories which can never be . he stopped but why i m thinking all over this again n again whenever i come here i remeber her...... why.................. its been 5 yrs i have no connection  with her i don't know where she was what she will be doing how se would be looking will she be marriaged? the thought of her being married to other than him made him more disgusited more weakend his whole body seems to be paralaysied but why did i leave her when she needed me what was wrong with me how can i leave her the only lady i loved the most....................................... he thought to forget her but whenever he comes here she thinks of her she was so beautiful and elegant then what was with me why couldn't i............. he remeber rather thought to take a journal through his past his unforgetable journey of life his internship  as this was the day he never want to forget the twist and turn of his life

please do comment so i will continue thanksEmbarrassed

Edited by naughtyash - 25 April 2009 at 9:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

susha11Surbhi_roxfrnd.of.frndznidha1983

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Journey of love-AR(kash) FF" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

susha11

susha11

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 3:59am | IP Logged
hey me 1st
rocking concept yaar
many questions to be revealed
and i love suprises
do continue yaar
pls pm me if possible

Surbhi_rox

Goldie

Surbhi_rox

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 5:01am | IP Logged
very nice!
i luved d introduction!!
hoping to see what all happened in his past!!
cn u plzz pm me when u continue?
-luv sanjana

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged
heyy dear,
nice intro
continue soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety__piesonashahekts_dmgmjht

KaranShilpa:)

IF-Rockerz

KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Hiya!

Though this doesnt reveal much, still an urge to know more just got inside me.. :)
wud luv to read more, so when u update do PM me!

...!

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged

woahHug ur back with another ffWink and its rocking oneStar superb dearDay Dreaming so cuteSmile plz continue it soonTongue & add me in ur pm listWinkEmbarrassed

"KASH u r my inspiration, having u in my life is a Big thing.
Which Inspire me to write for KASH.
You are indeed a special someone for me,
I have written only for u.
Loving KASH gives me hope, Never will I forget,
How KASH always cheer me up, Every time I'm sad,
I just watch KASH video's, and remember both of u.
Whenever I'm lonely, KASH were there for me,
Keeping my heart alive with their cute smile.
So i can write for u as u r my Inspiration.
I dedicate this poem to u KASH,
To show how much KASH meant to me
I love you KASH My special someone"

Edited by nidha1983 - 25 April 2009 at 8:43am

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susha11

hey me 1st
rocking concept yaar
many questions to be revealed
and i love suprises
do continue yaar
pls pm me if possible

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Hugmeans a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt for reading n commenting means a lot yep an flashback i never tried these style hope i succeed LOLLOL thankssssssss yep surly will pm me uuuuu after all u are the first person to comment just kiddingLOLyep lot of suspenses and surprise

Originally posted by Tanyarox

very nice!
i luved d introduction!!
hoping to see what all happened in his past!!
cn u plzz pm me when u continue?
-luv sanjana

thanks a tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn for commenting means  alotttttttttttttt hep past is a past LOLand its vast tooo thanskf again for visiting n commenting means  alotttttttttttttEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed will def pm u buddy
Originally posted by Riddss

heyy dear,
nice intro
continue soon.

thankssssssssssssssssssss for reading n commenting means a lot really encouraginggggggggggggEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranShilpa:)

Hiya!

Though this doesnt reveal much, still an urge to know more just got inside me.. :)
wud luv to read more, so when u update do PM me!

...!

hiya thankssssssss a ton for reading n commenting means a lottttttttttttttttttttttttEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedyep it doesn't i was confused how to start a new ff nothing much in my brain so this pop uped LOL will def pm me u thanks once againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top